❀ 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ❀

only one engaged 🤭

in love with purple🤔
hes at my house

only one engaged 🤭
HUH
HELLO?????
WDYM
HES AT UR HOUSE???
Y/N L/N???
REPLY TO ME
GIRL?????

in love with purple🤔
so like
funny story
kinda like????
dating a criminal
maybe

only one engaged 🤭
WDYM KINDA & MAYBE

in love with purple🤔
ok
he was like
i seriously like u
and i was like
i like u too
so he just replied with
be my girlfriend then.
and i was like yeah??!?
and then we made out ig😍

only one engaged 🤭
oh finally
its only taken like a month
rin x y/n canon is gonna love this

in love with purple🤔
huh

only one engaged 🤭
ummmm
nvm xxx
im gonna go now haha
enjoy ur time with ur boyf💪🏻

→ y/n l/n's pov ←

"they have a groupchat don't they?" she muttered as placed her phone down on the bedside table, before walking out of her room and back to the living room. when she stepped back into the room she didn't see rindou, but purple caught her eye and she turned to look at what he was doing.

she walked over to him and saw that he was looking at the photos that she kept on a shelf, he appeared to be looking at one very closely with an odd look on his face.

"are you okay?" she asked as she observed the photo he was looking at. the photo was from when she was much younger, around 4 or 5. she had found it in a scrapebook a few years back and had kept it on the shelf since then due to the importance of it because in the photo, she had her arms over two boys shoulders. one was slightly taller but they both had blonde hair.

"who is the people in the photo with you?"

"oh. i couldn't tell you their names because it's been such a long time but the shorter one used to be my best friend until like i was 7 when he moved away and we just lost contact. that's his brother i think." she glanced at him for a second before she looked at the picture, "hmmm he looks alot like you."

rindou slowed turned to look at her with a blank look on his face, "y/n."

"what. why are you looking at me like that- oh. it is you. OH." the girl's face dropped in shock, "...i knew realised this. wow. you really have been in my life a long time..."

"i can't believe you." he laughed as he placed down the photo and carried on looking at the photos on the shelf. he picked up one of y/n and emma, "i didn't know you did martial arts."

"oh yeah, that's how i met the sano family...i used to be a black belt but not once could i beat mikey, it was a joke how strong he was especially for how small he was. me and emma used to team up on him all the time." she smiled at the fond memory from her childhood.

"didn't sanzu know mikey from a young age?"

y/n frowned at this question, she had been a witness to what had happened to sanzu that day, "...yeah...i was around the sano dojo alot so i kinda became friends with sanzu but me and emma were closer to senju...it's just a shame about what happened..."