❀ 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ❀

→ y/n l/n's pov ←

"this better not be ugly" yuzuha commented as she held up the dress cover bag, mitsuya rolled his eyes and snatched it out of her hands. he hung it on a railing.

"it's not ugly. now y/n can you go try it on."

the girl nodded her head and stepped into the changing room where the dress had been hung up. she closed the curtain behind her and began to zip the cover. there was silence as she opened it but the sound of her gasping filled the group.

"what!? is it ugly!?" emma panicked as she glared at mitsuya was already going back to his work.

"no. it's beautiful. wait let me change into it." y/n muttered as she began to change out of her clothes and into the stunning dress. she stepped outside and her four friends gasped in amazement. she really did look beautiful in it aswell.

"holy shit, mitsuya you out did yourself here." senju commented as she took a closer look at the dress.

"i'm not a fashion designer for no reason." he muttered as he lifted his head to look at the girl wearing his dress, even he was shocked when he saw what she looked like in it, "you are going to model all my designs from now."

y/n laughed at his comment and she looked at herself in the mirror with a small smile, she was glad to have a friend who would do something like this just so she can enjoy her date,

"thank you mitsuya." she beamed as she turned round to hug the man, "i knew you would pull through."

"anything for my favourite assistant." he broke the hug and moved toward his desk and pulled out a box from under the desk, "here, i got these to match the dress...now go get yourself ready! you only have two hours!"

emma cursed as she looked at her phone to see that he was telling the truth, she pulled y/n onto a chair infront of the mirror and with a squint of her eyes forced the other three girls to help her turn their friend into a different person.

mitsuya watched in amusement as they painted her nails, covered her face in a natural type of makeup, did her hair and matched her jewellery with her dress. he found it funny that the entire time they did this, y/n had a slightly terrified look on her face from the harshness of emma's directing.

eventually they finished up, and y/n opened the shoe box to see the most beautiful pair of heels ever. they were the exact pair that she had wanted for a long time but they were always so expensive. she sniffed as she looked at mitsuya, "why would you spend all this money on me idiot."

with a laugh he replied, "don't worry i got them for free."

even after he had said this, the girl was still so grateful that mitsuya had given them to her. she put them on and turned to the group of her friends with a bright smiles, "how do i look?"

"you are so beautiful it hurts." emma spoke as she wiped a tear from her eyes.

y/n giggled as he phone beeped, she looked at it to see a text from rindou saying that he was outside of the fashion designer's office. she grabbed her bag as she quickly hobbled to the front door, waving at her friends she left the building to see rindou haitani stood in a suit that matched her dress. he was leaning against a motorbike holding his helmet and a spare helmet.