❀ 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 ❀

tw: violence, hospitals, coma
→ y/n l/n's pov ←

"rin?" the girl questioned as she peaked into her boyfriends office, "i'm going to the studio now i wont be back until later."

he looked up at her and nodded before going back to work, y/n knew that had been busy lately so she had been trying her best not to disturb him until he decided he was done for the day.

closely the door quietly behind her she made her way out of the apartment and on her way to mitsuya's studio that was around a thirty minute walk, y/n now had a car but she enjoyed the walk more then anything because it just happened to be more relaxing.

it was especially warm now so y/n was able to bask in the morning sun. the streets were already with other people going to work, or just enjoying their time out in the city. whatever their reasoning was they were all busy, which y/n enjoyed watching.

y/n had placed her headphones in her ears so she really wasn't paying attention to what was behind her, only what was in front of her. due to this she didn't notice the car that was swerving around, it wasn't until the last second as the car sped past and she turned to look at the barrel of a gun.

BANG!

y/n stood for a second before looking down at her stomach to see her white shirt turning into a red colour. she grasped at her stomach in panic as she realised what had happened.

due to the loss of blood, she stumbled slightly before falling to the ground, she slowly rolled over onto her back as her eyes began to shut. everything was muffled but she could just make out figures standing above her, they appeared to be shouting but she couldn't work it out.

"i think i'm dying but that's okay. i always bounce back..." she thought as the truth finally set in, "...not this time."

her eyes started to close as she slipped into unconsciousness.

→ third person pov ←

the sound of multiple people's shoes running against linoleum floor was deafening as the group of friends made their through the hospital. they rushed towards the secretary that was already staring at them in horror.

"WHAT ROOM IS Y/N L/N IN?!" the unnerved voice of senju shouted as she slammed her hands on the desk.

"urhh, excuse me you can't be screaming miss...and plus only two people are allowed in the room at once and already two people are there." the receptionist stated as she glared at the group.

senju was pushed out of the way as sanzu slammed his hands down even harder then senju had and yelled at the woman, "DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO WE ARE!?" the woman looked at him like he was insane, "I AM AN EXECUTIVE FOR BONTEN! SO LET ME SEE MY FRIEND." he pulled his sleeve up to show the tattoo that laid on his arm, the woman paled significantly as soon as he proved who he was.

"she's in room 103. it's just down the hallway. sorry for the trouble sir." she quietly spoke, looking down in embarrassment.

"THANK YOU." senju shouted as she raced down the hallway followed by the rest of the group.

hinata was the one to read each of the door numbers as they passed by each of them and as they turned down a corner they spotted the figure of ran haitani sat on a chair, his usual neat hair was sticking out everywhere, his shirt was unbuttoned and he had his head in both of his hands.