❀ 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 ❀

→ one week later ←
→ third person pov ←

"why are you being such a prick lately?" ran asked as he looked down at his younger brother who was typing on his laptop.

"whatever ran." rindou spoke in a monotone not even bothering to look at his brother.

ran rolled his eyes at his behaviour before walking over to the hospital bed which held the girl, he wasn't stupid to not know that rindou was acting like this because of what had happened. ran had grown to see the girl as someone close to him as the past year had gone by and even now he felt like he cared more about the girl then her own boyfriend did.

"rin, can you go get me a coffee? i'll pay you." he asked glancing at his brother.

rindon scoffed in annoyance but still stood up and stomped out the room.

"y/n, i really need you to wake up because otherwise i am going to snap rin's neck in half." ran huffed as he sat on the armchair that was next to the bed, he watched over the girl with a frown, "who knew you could be loved by someone so much...thank you changing my brother y/n. he deserved to be happy but right now he's not so please wake up."

he closed his eyes for a moment just waiting for his brother with a frown on his face. the sound of a feminine cough made his eyes shoot open, he looked at y/n too see her grasping for a glass of water. in a panic he grabbed the water for her before ringing the bell for a doctor.

not a moment later, the doctor burst through the door. the doctor was surprised to see the girl awake, so he quickly rushed over to her to check if she was alright. he ran some tests and then begin speaking.

"i don't know how you survived this or woke up so early miss l/n but you must be a fighter." and then he stepped out of the room to get some records.

y/n was confused, why was she here and why was ran staring at her like he had seen a ghost, "urhh ran? what's going on?" she croakily said as she slowly pushed herself up so she was sitting.

"you don't remember? you got shot..and have been in a coma for the past week." he slowly spoke, "also i need to warn-"

the door swung open and rindou stomped in with the coffee in his hand, "here's your bloody coffee now leave me alone." he handed his brother the coffee, not noticing the awake girl and went back to working on his laptop.

y/n frowned at his behaviour, something was different about him. he wasn't the same person who she had spoken to the morning she left for work.

she turned to ran, ignoring the cracking feeling in her heart, "warn me about what?"

the sound of something crashing to the floor resonated through the room as rindou stared at her, his laptop lay on floor as he blinked a few times to see if she was actually a real person and it wasn't a dream.

"y/n?" he whispered, tears threatening to break through but he managed to keep them down. the mask was starting to crack but he had to keep it on for the moment until he was alone.

"hi!" she awkwardly chuckled, a smile was on her face and that's what really made rindou want to cry. he was going to hurt her soon and he could already picture her face as he revealed this news.

"i'm going to go and see the doctor...i'll be back soon." ran voiced as he left the room but neither of them heard him as all they could was stare at eachother.

𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼! | rindou haitaniजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें