❀ 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 ❀

one year later
y/n l/n's pov

"ARE YOU NEARLY READY?!" the impatient yell of man came from the living room. the annoyed man was tapping his shoes against the floor as he kept glancing at his watch, waiting for his girlfriend to make her way out of their bedroom, "Y/N I SWEAR I WILL MAKE YOU WALK IF YOU DON'T COME OUT RIGHT NOW!"

the girl on the other hand was trying to put her earrings in whilst also trying to find her heels that she had just thrown in her wardrobe the last time she had worn them. as she scrambled around the wardrobe she found them and put them on before practically running out of the bedroom to the man who was now leaving the apartment.

"WAIT FOR ME DICK?!" she yelled as she chased after him. he stopped and turned around to look at her with a glare.

"we are going to be late." he muttered, y/n rolled her eyes at his tone before linking her arm with him.

"get over yourself rin."

"erh?"

y/n pulled out a mirror as the car slowed down in front of the venue, checking if her makeup and hair still were looking presentable. once she was satisfied, she stepped out of the car and walked to meet rindou infront of the car.

"you ready for this?" he questioned taking a hold of her hand and then leading her to newly opened restaurant that was owned by bonten, tonight was the official opening night so it was required for the man to be there and due to this he had dragged along y/n for it.

"you know i am never ready for anything that has to do with your job." he replied with a small laugh.

he chuckled at her response and looked down at her, "we can go whenever you want."

"it's fine!"

he nodded at her, and they made their way inside the restaurant where the event had already started. y/n could see from the corner of her eyes she could spot familiar pink hair already moving swiftly across the floor to the couple.

"Y/N! RIN!" the man shouted to them as he got closer, both of his hamds were in the air as he waved at them. rindou sighed as soon as he heard sanzu's voice, and rubbed his temples as he put on a weak smile.

"hey haru!" y/n chirped as the pink haired man swung his arms around her and squeezed her in greeting.

"rin managed to drag you to come?" he questioned in surprise, glancing at his rindou for a moment.

"mmh, he said he has something for me if i come." she replied.

sanzu's face lit up as soon as she said this, "oh is the-"

he was immediately cut off with rindou's hand slapping against in mouth, "shut up i haven't given it to her yet you stupid twat." after glaring at him, he pulls away his hand.

"oh so you know what it is?" y/n asked.

"senju told me."

"do you ever shut up?" rindou groaned.

"i feel like i should leave now." sanzu awkwardly spoke as he slowly stepped away from the couple and when he was far enough he rushed away.