Chapter 88

Unfamiliar Feeling (2)

It felt like her brain was being blown away.

Every time he turned his head and kissed her, his breaths tickled her.

It felt like courtship. It was like her longing was piercing through.

His tongue moved more and more indulgently. She seemed to be sucked into him. Even her most intimate places...

"Ngh, ugh..."

Then, all of a sudden, he backed away and softened, as if he were tying a leash on himself. His hand gripped the bath with much strength.

He seemed desperately trying to control himself.

Ironically, those irregular kisses were sweeter and more addictive, something she only learned just then.

And suddenly she was dangling from his neck, one leg flashing up the water.

As her thigh draped over his pelvis, he pressed heavily against her through the fabric of his pants.

"Mhm...!" Lily squirmed.

She was already melting, quivering.

Below was what he wanted. Oh, then...

Then nothing. He suddenly moved her lower body back and legs.

It was a gesture that bewildered her.

"Haa..." Lily breathed heavily as he moved away.

She felt like she was suddenly thrown out of nowhere. Lily looked up at him hazily, still sensitive.

Under his handsome eyebrows, his bright red eyes wandered everywhere like a broken compass.

He looked confused. Uncharacteristically indecisive

Yeah.

It looked like he was regretting it.

Lily's eyelashes trembled. "...Vlad?"

He froze, combing through his messy hair with a hand. The wet, translucent shirt clung to his body. Beneath were the obvious ridges of his muscles.

Vlad kissed her forehead. Lightly, as if to say hello.

She could only blink her eyes in amazement.

Her sweet scent mingled with that of the flowers, filling him up.

He almost made a mistake.

She had this bizarre misunderstanding about her being a trinket, an object for his desire.

And I was about to do it again.

He felt like a different person. It seemed as if someone had come into his head and was constantly ruining him, his control

Vlad whispered against Lily's forehead, "It was a pretty good sight though."

She flinched and blushed hotly.

We're a couple. Why is she always so shy?

She was a really cute girl.

"I am only here to check on you. There is no need to be afraid." He pointed to the overhanging brick that Lily had accidentally pressed with her chin. "It is designed to ring a bell when you press it. If you ever do it again..."

The desire to be mischievous ran wildly between his ribs. Vlad grabbed the little beast within him and threw it away.

"You better be careful." Evaluating his own patience, he slowly got up, then paused.