Chapter 178

Command (6)

He repeated the slow action over and over again. It was like some kind of sacred ritual. He was so obsessive that he carved every sensation in and out of her mind.

Every time he came in, his whole body rumbled. That persistence eventually pushed it to a new height. The pleasure of tightening her body tightened her buttocks.

"Ah, Vlad, I, heuk, mhm! W-what... ah, ahngh...!"

As he pounded her, she bit him on the shoulder. Her toes trembled and her whole body followed suit.

A soft and intense climax engulfed her whole body like a slow wave. It was a tenacious climax. Her vision went white several times, and no matter how much she breathed, there was no end.

Reason evaporated like dew on a summer day. As she sobbed, she marked his shoulder with teeth and forearms with nails.

He trembled every time she did so, but finally let out a low breath and twitched. As he was still holding her face, Lily could see him climax.

"Ugh..." Vlad furrowed his thick eyebrows and clenched his teeth. His jaw muscles tightened, and blue veins sprang up from his forehead and neck.

A stream of water ran down his neck.

His own fluids gushed out of the place where they were joined. The scent of sex filled the carriage.

She felt as if she had reached her climax twice. Her heart nearly jumped out of her throat

Her mind was all messed up. The last climax consumed her tremendous stamina. She mumbled almost reflexively as she melted, "Why, hngh...! I just... ah."

"Because it has just begun."

Again this time. He regained energy with a frightening speed.

After several climaxes, the nerves in Lily's whole body jumped as her senses became more tender.

He gently grabbed her face and kissed her all over. On her eyelids, on the tip of her nose, on her cheeks and on her lips. The kiss felt like a waterfall.

With each kiss, they shifted, sending little shocks through her.

"Once more, please order me, Lily."

Can this really be called an order?

The questions that the fragmented reason barely had in mind were quickly swept away by hunger.

She hung on his broad shoulders. "Do it as usual. The way you used to do me.."

He laid her down completely. He was so large that he knelt down on the seat. Her thigh was draped over his arm.

Vlad crushed her with her huge body and swallowed her lips as well.

"Ugh!" She squealed through her closed mouth as he pushed into her hard enough to make a sound.

It was him, up and down, inside and out. One leg, which was draped over his arm, trembled in mid-air as he thrust at random without any rules or consideration. He devoured her lips violently, then he opened her mouth and pressed his forehead against her. She was almost insane.

She couldn't even cry properly. Barely gasping for breath, she scratched frantically on his broad back. "Huff, ah, heuk, ah... No, heuk, mhm..."

He growled like a beast and plunged himself into her. Their tangled bodily fluids splattered in all directions with a squeaky sound.

She didn't even know what she was doing anymore.

Losing her focus, he licked her saliva and bit between her gaping lips. He licked and kissed her as if he was running out of time and shook his waist in response.

"Hngh! Ah, ah! I like, heuk... Hm!"

Her eyes went white and then black, her vision returning and blurring cyclically

She was literally being eaten by him. It was as if he had ripped out all her internal organs. All that was left was the senses.

A dangerously sharp sense of pleasure surged through the shattered consciousness. As if torn apart from a certain membrane in her consciousness, she began to shudder everywhere.

"Ah! Now, I, heuk, ah...!"

His hard body pressed against her soft body. In the end, she cried out as if something of hers exploded.

"Mhngh...!"

Her head tilted back and all her limbs convulsed. Her eyelids fluttered shut, and the sensation of being pushed to the edge of a cliff exploded in her ears like firecrackers.

It was such a pleasure that she could die right away from it.

Breathing in and holding her tight, he also let out a low moan on the nape of her neck. His wide back was trembling finely.

"Hoo, ugh... Lily..."

As he felt her insides get even wetter, he convulsed for the last time. Consciousness was completely eradicated this time as well.