Chapter 176

Command (4)

"Hngh, Vlad, now... Stop... Ah."

As she began to call out to him in her voice, he pulled away, hickeys blooming like flowers.

With his eyes lusting at her already half-melted wife, he shoved his hand between her legs.

Long, thick fingers dug into her undergarments, through the damp entrance, burrowing inside her.

"Hah...!"

Vlad's fingers only just came in, and all over her body stood to attention.

He seemed to be filled with thirst. It seemed like it was already too much. His thighs stiffened, and blood rushed to the corners of his eyes.

The two fingers that pushed in her flesh moved inside her. With every move he made, an electric sensation tightened her scalp like a pulling force.

"Hoo... Lily." When he pressed into her, it made a squelching sound as if he was hitting a water ball. "You make a sound... when you accept me like this," he muttered to himself, obsessively coveting her insides.

He already knew well when she curled up and twisted her back. He started moving quicker.

Her breath caught in the pressure of her being filled up, and she frantically grabbed his robe.

"Ah, there, you can't, no, heuk, uhngh...!" As she half sobbed, she began to shake her hips to match his hand gestures. Her lewd fluids squirted and drenched his wrists.

It was as if he was thrusting firewood into a roaring fire. The sensations that had driven him to the point of numbness in his fingertips were boiling all over his body.

Sensing her pleasure pour out like a flood, she clung to him and wept as she clenched her fists. "Ah! Too deep, too fast, ah heuk, hm, Vlad, ngh, mhn!"

Her bottom tightened, as if cutting off blood flow to his fingers.

Just the sensation on his finger was overstimulating. He barely grabbed hold of the patience that had been pushed to the limit.

The pleasure that had gathered at the end of her body exploded like fireworks. Where it exploded at once, it ran into her head and scattered wildly.

"Ah, I'm, now, ah, ahh...!"

As if he were a lifeline, she hung desperately on his shoulders.

She trembled for a long while holding him, before slowly falling off. The aftershocks of her climax didn't go away, and muscles tensed all over her body.

He kissed her lips in praise as Lily gasped. As he pulled out his fingers one by one, her entire body, sensitive due to two climaxes, twitched and trembled.

"I'll lift you up for a moment, Lily."

"Hm..."

He supported her with one hand. Lily, who was already out of it, was lifted up as he moved.

Vlad pulled her dress completely off her body. Soon, the dress was removed, revealing a body covered only in underthings.

"Hoo..."

It affected him very much.

She tilted her head and looked blankly at her husband as he pulled down her underwear. At her light climax, an even more intense thirst arose.

"Haa, Vlad..." Her slurred pronunciation stilled his wrist as he took off her underwear. "Your clothes... look uncomfortable."

"..."

She bit her lower lip. Her face lit up with fire.

A rustling sound was heard above her head. As she reflexively raised her head, he saw him taking off his top.

The black uniform coat came off first. Since he was outside when the rain was the thickest, his white shirt stuck to him, revealing the shape of his body. And since the shirt was white, his perfectly carved body was practically on full display.

The scarred upper body continued under the rock-wide chest. His abs, interlocked with sharp lines, twitched in sync with his breath.

A stream of water ran down the divot at the center of his torso.

This man wanted her. Even from a distance, it felt quite obvious.

Realizing what she had witnessed, Lily shuddered. It was because she was too naked to even think of him.

"I took it off, Lily." His voice was murky, engulfed by the boiling desire. "As you wish... I did."

Vlad was asking for permission. He was waiting for her to initiate. He held himself down, waiting for her to accept his desire.

He was now, essentially, her dog. She knew that he had stepped down first. Her heart felt like it was going to explode.

"Please order me. Lily."

He handed her a leash and held it in her slender hands.

She had never even imagined she would dare to order him. As she gripped the noose of that emotion, she was helpless, like a barbarian who had first touched the advent of civilization.

He, who read her and her embarrassment, began to teach her how to control him.