Chapter 3

It was rather weird,

at least in Takemichi's point of vue.

Even so,he was actually really happy to spend time with Hina before she..-

No she wouldn't because Takemichi swore to protect everyone,he did so he couldn't let them die.At least that's how he wanted it to go,but every time he tried he failed watching all of his friends die.That fact really hurt him,if he would like to admit it or not.Back to the point,both of them were now walking to a nearby cafe as Hinata was doing the most talking. Takemichi didn't cover his eye bags or crying from earlier because he didn't notice,not even his hair was style which was quite weird.

Once the both had arrived,they notice Mikey and Draken also eating there,which wasn't surprising considering the both lived close by.Takemichi would normally run to hide his current state but Hinata pulled him to their table.

Mikey's pov

Me and Draken were eating before we spotted Takemichi and his best friend,Hina.

I quickly smiled as i took my straw spraying my smoothie on,Takemichi?

No way,

he looked completely different then his usual  sunshine self((maybe I was overreacting)) 

And the fact he had his hair down was kinda new to me,I mean it looked nice but Takemichi usually hated messing his hair.I tried to forget it but when I saw the almost saddened look that was replaced quickly by a smile,I guess I was kinda worried?

Maybe I was overreacting?

So I wiped the smoothie off of him and invited them to eat with us.I tried acting like everything was okay,but it was hitting me like a bullet. Takemichi was acting strange and no one seemed to noticed,maybe Hinata did but she sure acting like her normal mom self.By mom I mean the fact she take cares of Takemichi,but the mom of our friend group is definitely Takemichi.I laughed a bit of that thought.

OH,also.

He had a bandage on his arm which kinda worried me because we didn't have to fight anyone.

The realization hit me right there

"Takemichi,who did you fight"

I quickly said grabbing his arm,standing on my chair .

You can say I was a bit protective,but I couldn't help it,I mean the way I met Takemichi kinda determines that.

"Oh this,I just bruised my arm falling off my bed"

He laughed kinda awkwardly

I looked at him with a questioning look but kept to myself going back to normal.

I don't know what it is but something is off about him,really off.Something that i hadn't notice before.

Before I could think more about it,we finished lunch or breakfast and left the place.Draken kinda looked at me surprised.I mean He was used to carrying me after a movie or eating a meal because I got sleepy,but the thought that Takemichi might be hurt was bugging me.I punched Draken lightly and pointed to Takemichi.

"Don't you think somethings off with him??"

I whispered to him

"Nah I think he just not a morning person on days off"

he shrugged but I could tell he was worried as well,which worried me even more.Takemichi and Hina soon ended up going back to where they were,all I know is from now on i might as well keep a close eye on the guy.

End of POV

Takemichi was tired,extremely tired.

He could only guess that the night's sleep he had gotten wasn't long enough for his body to recover.He tried not showing it though,keeping his usual bright smile.Even so,it wasn't as bright as usual and Hina noticed that as they walked back to his house.

I mean,she had known him since childhood,and yet his smiles now seemed rather fake compared to his old smiles.Yes she was the only one who could say that because,she was the only one who knew him for so long.Heck,they were even a couple,but they decided to stop the relationship after awhile.

It wasn't anything personal,just that they were better as friends,none of them were heartbroken.

Well,Hinata kinda missed theire couple stuff,but she would never put the other in a situation they're uncomfortable in.

That's why she broke up with him.

And that was probably the best for both of them.