hurt

Disclaimer: the first few chps are a bit cringey 😭

Hyunjin X Minho aka hyunmin
Hyunjin:little
Minho:caregiver
____________________________________

It was a rare day in skz dorm they finally got a day off from their work they were all happy specially all the little's caregivers because they can finally take care of their little there are three little in the group they are hyunjin,felix and jeongin.Hyunjin's caregiver is Minho,Felix's caregiver is chan and changbin,Jeongin's caregiver is seungmin.

In the morning the manager came to their dorm and informed that they will have three days off because they worked really hard and all the important stuffs have been cleared.They were all happy hearing the news.All of them gathered in the living room and all the littles finally slipped except one hyunjin,he did not slip minho frowned and approached hyunjin.
"what happened baby? You know you can slip right we have three days to enjoy why are you holding yourself back?Go on hyung is here to take care of you." Hearing that tears filled in hyujins eyes he didn't wanted to slip cuz his younger self can't lie to anyone   which can be a problem but the main issue is he haven't slipped for 2 months which is causing him headache.
When Minho noticed tears in hyunjins eyes he immediately scooted towards hyunjin and embraced him in a hug and said comforting words"its ok you can slip baby" "hyung is here" "hyung misses his baby and hyung knows baby miss him too right?" Now hyunjin was fighting with himself he was on ther verge of slipping but he tried to hold himself back and eventually he lost the fight with his younger self and slipped. As soon as he slipped a whimper left his mouth Minho knew that hyunjin has slipped but he was concerned why was hyunjin crying so he asked"baby what happened why are you crying?" Hyunjin replied"hyungie it huwrts"minho frowned his eyebrows"where does it hurts baby?""my lweg huwrts""aww baby why does it hurt do you know the reason?" "Yesh,it hurwts becawse yeshterday when I was dawncing I fwell down buwt nowt tell anywone" "baby why didn't you tell hyung earlier?"minho said picking up hyunjin and making him sit on his lap and touching the part of the leg where hyunjin is pointing and then he felt a bump there "oh baby we need to apply medicine there and you have to take medicine too to reduce the pain" hyunjin shook his head side to side vigorously indicating a big no.Minho cooed at the sight but he have to make hyunjin take medicines otherwise it won't heal and he can't see his baby hurt."But baby you need to take medicine ,you are hyungs good boy right?If you be a good boy and take medicine hyung will cuddle with you and give a reward" hearing that hyunjins eyes sparkled not with tears but excitement."yesh hyungie jinne will be a gud boi" "Good,ok lets go first we need to clean up"minho was leaving but he felt a tug on his t-shirt he turned around and saw felix and jeongin looking at him with doe eyes he crocheted down and asked "what happened lixie and innie"felix asked"hyung wht happwened tow jinnie?why ish he crwing?" "Jinnie is hurt" now everyone's attention was on hyunjin and minho everyone got concerned.Minho sighed and continued"when he was practicing yesterday he fell down and hurt his leg but didn't tell anyone and didn't apply any ointment so it kind of got infected so we need to clean it"everyone nodded and then minho picked hyunjin up and went towards the bathroom but before leaving he asked seungmin to take out hyunjins comfy cloths and toys because jeongin was playing with felix seungmin nodded and did what he was told to.

Minho picked hyunjin and carefully put hyunjin in the bathtub and give him his favourite ducky and cleaned hyunjin carefully not wanting to hurt him more after that he wrapped hyunjin in towel and took him to their bedroom and saw the clothes and toys on his bed thanking seungmin internally he made hyunjin choose what he wants to wear cause seungmin has put 3 sets of cloths on the bed hyunjin chose a blue hoodie with birds print and white shorts.

This is the shorts

This is the hoodie

This is the hoodie....

After dressing up hyunjin, Minho took him to the dinning room everyone was having breakfast he sat hyunjin on a chair and earning a whine from hyunjin Minho said"baby wait a minute"(I think I left my consciousness in a six dimension lol sorry)"I will take the breakfast and come to you ok?" Hyunjin nodded minho quickly picked their breakfast and put hyunjin on his lap and made him eat.

After breakfast minho took hyunjin in room and put medication on the wound carefully earning hisses from hyunjin and after that he took a tablet and put it in hyunjins mouth and picked the sippy cup from the side and make hyunjin take a sip to slid the medicine down his throat.

After that he praised hyunjin and cuddled him and in the evening he went to a shop and bought hyunjin a blue pacifier and a llama plushy.The others were busy with thier own littles and thats how their day went and the other two days went peacefully too without any chaos.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR'S NOTE~
hi,I am kri this is my first oneshot hope you like it you can if you have any request you can comment it and I would try my best to reach your expectations.
                ~Thank you