Christmas excitement

Little: minho
Caregiver: ot7
Ship: -
Plot: Christmas preparation in skz dorm
Words:743
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christmas is coming up and you can tell by looking at the condition of skz dorm. Christmas tree already sitting prettily in the corner lights already up radiating a perfect christmas vibe. Everyone in their comfy, soft hoodies and sweater roaming around. Some giggles and laughters here and there while making warm cookies for each other. Preparing for gifts in secrecy, some planning mischief some genuinely giving a thought to it. Everyone in a good mood and ready for Christmas.

Just like everyone, the littles are equally or maybe more excited about Christmas being just a few weeks away. All hyped up about what they can possibly do and how to enjoy their day.

Its never too early to prepare for Christmas, and thats the moto skz go by, they prepared everything from Halloween.

A warm and Cozy vibe roaming around the dorm and while preparing for Christmas there were numerous sleepovers so that they can get to work immediately after they wake up the next day.

Only one dorm was being decorated because the Little lived there and he wanted it to be perfect.

"Hyunnnnggggg tis no go thwew tis go up up" minho complained to chan who was decorating the Christmas tree with some more decorative items he brought and minho was there telling chan how to decorated. Chan chuckled but still complied to youngers request.

Now that minho's job was done with chan he made his way to hyunjin who was putting up some lights, "hyunnieee me no wike that colo can we pwease put on diffent colo?" "Okay baby since you asked nicely what colour light do you want?" "I wan hmmmmm gowden yeah! Gowden wook pwetty pwetty" "okay baby then golden it is!" "Thank chuu!! Now I go see sungi otay?" "Okay baby"

Minho went to jisung who was in the charge of bringing snacks "sungie sungie!!" "Yes baby?" "Wha snacks a we havin?" "Hmm, its all of your favorites!!" "Weally?" "Yes baby" "OMG!! SUNGIE YOU DA BWEST!!" "Thank you baby" then changbin entered and asked "any why is sungie the best bubs?" "Cauz he he bough all minnie fav snackie" "oh then sungie really is the best hm?" "Yessss" both of them chuckled at the littles excitement and looked at him with admiration.

"Wixxie wixxie wixxie!!" "Yes baby?" "Wixxie minnie wan eat your yum yum cookie" "okay but only 1 okay?" "Otay otay" while he took out the cookie he told him "don't tell anyone okay?" Minho giggled and nodded his head, determined to keep it a secret now.

Jeongin came and saw the minho was hiding something he went up and asked "what are you eating minnie?" "Huh? Innie no wook no wook" "ok ok baby I closed my eyes" minho quickly hid the cookie and and said "now you tan wook" "okay okay, so what are you hiding?" Minho swayed on his feet being shy bcz innie was looking very handsome and little minnie liked innie a lot!! "Nothinnnn" "that doesn't sounds like nothing to me baby" minho laughed and ran away, jeongin looked and him and shook his head while chuckling he knew getting minho to talk about something he denied to talk about is impossible.

While minho was running he encountered seungmin just chilling on the couch and he ran towards him and launche himself towards seungmin, being taken aback seungmin still caught him "well hi there baby" "hi dada" "why are you so shy? Did innie tease you hm?" "No no innie gud boi jwust wike minnie" "okay okay if you say so love" minho giggled and rested his head on seungmin's chest, while laying there and listening to seungmin's heartbeat minho started to doze off, being tired from all the work he did today, he fell asleep.

Jeongin following minho, spotted seungmin with mingo on his lap and secretly took a pic and sent it in group, everyone getting the cuteness aggression by just looking at the pic they all replied with heart emojis.

The day ended just like that peacefully(atleast for minho it was peaceful)

🎀☁️🎀☁️🎀☁️🎀☁️🎀☁️🎀☁️🎀

Author
Hiiii, how are y'all? Christmas is in few weeks and I doubt I'll post during that time but I'll try my best this is a short one! Hope y'all liked it!! Merry Christmas in advance!!

🎀Kri~🎀