stuffies?🥺

Little: minho
Caregiver: bangchan and changbin
Ship: minchanbin
Plot: so basically chan finally had some time which he could spend with his little and they decided to go to mall and apparently one plushie stole the little minho's heart.......

~~~~

Chan finally took a break from his work and decided to go out with minho cause why not? He wasn't able to spend time with his kitten all he could do was ask changbin about minho or talk to minho on phone and the seperate dorms weren't helping much in the situation so when chan finally got the time he wants to spend every second with minho and so he did.

Minho didn't knew about it and he wasn't even in his headspace that day.

Chan went to minho dorm to surprise him with a sudden shopping spree and minho was relieved to see chan like his whole body visibly relaxed with just the sight of chan not exaggerating at all!

Chan ran to minho and gave him a tight comforting hug, minho's mind was all fuzzy since morning because he knew chan had a day off today and couldn't keep himself composed he felt so giddy but he tried very hard to ignore it.

Chan on the other side wanted to be with little minho don't get him wrong he loves big minho too but he hasn't met his baby for sooo long that he just can't help but be eager to spend time with his baby

Chan and minho stayed in that position for a couple of minutes when they suddenly heard clicking sound they parted away only to see changbin clicking pictures of them and smiling fondly.

Chan smiled at him and went to hug him too. Even tho they met almost everyday but they were so occupied that even after having each other just by their side they missed each other the warmth the love was missing in those "work meet ups" finally spending time with each other made them feel like floating on cloud 9.

Being so close to each other and being this much relaxed minho decided to let his temptation take over him and he thought that it won't be a problem if he slipped right now...and so he did.

His eyes grew big and doe and pouted looking at his dada and baba hugging each other he slipped into a much younger age than expected he couldn't for words so he started whinning in order to get their attention and he successfully did get their attention both of them looked at him and immediately knew that he had slipped and both of their faces lit up (if that was even possible cuz they were smiling the whole time) and bang chan was the first one to go to his baby and pick him up.

"Well seems like we have our kitty here hm?" Minho not being able to understand anything but by the soft tone and by the word "kitty" he understood that it was nothing bad so he gave them the brightest smile he could and both of them cooed at him. "Baby can you tell me at what age have you slipped?" Not understand a word he titled his head and  chan chuckled "seems like we have a baby min here" changbin nodded in agreement.

Their plan to go out was still not cancelled yet so they decided to dress up and by they I mean just minho because both chan and bin knew about this except minho so they decided to dress him in comfy peach hoodie with black trouser and a bag with all the emergency little gears because just in case and they head out.

While they were going to the mall minho was all giggly and babbling and both of them admired him and when they reached their destination they thanked the driver and made their way to the entrance.

While roaming minho spotted the toy shop and he quiet literally dragged chan there and chan followed him without saying a word when they entered the staff greeted them and they headed inside while going through the plushie section one large grey kitty plushie caught minho's eyes.... He couldn't take his eyes off of it but he couldn't say anything and sadly all three of them made their way out of the store without that plushie...minho's mood went down chan and changbin thought that he was tired so they decided to go home and they entered the car.

Halfway through chan noticed that he left his phone at the toy store so he told changbin and minho to go him he will come back later both of them were going to argue but chan defeated them and they had to go home without chan...

When chan made his way back the lady in counter seemed like she was looking for someone near chan so he asked kindly "is there something wrong miss?" "Huh? Oh no sir where is the other guy you were here with?" Chan thought that they lady was trying to hit on minho so he replied in not polite way "and why do you need to know?" "Oh no sir don't get me wrong I just noticed the way he looked at this grey plushie so I wanted to gift him this because he looked so innocent I didn't wanted him to be sad .." "oh sorry for my rude behaviour... Can you give me the plushie I'll buy it for him" "oh sure sir, it will be ______" "thank you I'll get going have a great day" "you too sir".

Chan made his way towards home and then he knew that minho was not tired but he wanted this stuffie. Chan returned home and decided to hide the plushie and made his way to the kitchen hearing some noises coming from there when he made his way he was met with a sight of happy minho being fed my changbin, chan quickly snapped a picture and made his way "was minho a good boy today?" Minho looked expectantly at changbin "yes yes he is the best boy" minho smiled and nuzzled his face on bin's neck its his way of saying thank you and chan smiled brightly saying "then the good boy deserves to recieve a gift" hearing this minho's face lit up and he was eagerly waiting for his gift chan went to his room and came back with the stuffie he has just bought seeing that kitty minho couldn't keep his happiness to himself and he started jumping in the hold of changbin both of the caregivers chuckled at the excitement of their little and chan finally gave minho the stuffie and minho immediately latched on it and gave it a warm comforting hug which melted both of his caregiver chan and changbin decided to click a picture of minho with that plushie.

After that they spent the evening together while watching a movie with minho latched on his new member they kitty plushie he had in mind that he will name the plushie "dori".....

~~~

Hey guys its me again you won't believe for how long ago I had started this but I couldn't bring myself to complete it and I finally decided to complete it today hope you enjoyed it its long because I disappeared for so long so its a gift? Ig :)

Stay safe stay healthy! I love y'all 🤎

And thank you for 1k+ views I appreciate it :D