mommy ouchie

Little: jeongin(love/baby/ayen)
Caregiver: minho(mommy)
Ship: jeongho
Plot: jeongin woke up with a headache, it wasn't the best day for minho to leave him alone at their home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was just a normal day at skz dorm, full packed schedule, running here n there and yet another chaotic morning unfolds in one of their dorm.

Felix trying to get seungmin out of the bathroom because his "expensive" hair treatment was there and today he had a shoot so he has to get ready, but seungmin occupied the bathroom before felix had the chance.

Minho was just sitting on the sofa also waiting for seungmin to get out of the bathroom bcz they had the same schedule for today, so they decided on going together, but now minho was slowly losing his patience bcz of how late seungmin was taking to get ready.

Whereas one of their member was having a not so peaceful sleep. It did felt like he was asleep, but it was more like he was forcing himself to stay in bed to not face his members just yet, don't get him wrong he loves them but the morning chaos with the prominent headache is not quite promising to jeongin.

Minho sitting there just decided to check on jeongin,just to make sure he is not missing on any important schedule by sleeping in.

Mindo knocked on the door before opening it, and made his way to the boy who laid down covering his whole body with the white blanket.

Minho slowly took hold of one of the edge of blanket and pulled it down to be met with a what he supposed was a sleeping jeongin, "jeongin-ah" he called his name ever so softly and on the very first call the following man opened his eyes, which clarified to minho that jeongin infact was awake.

"Do you have any schedule right now jeongin-ah?" Minho asked and jeongin replied with a head shake indicating a no and almost immediately regretting with, bcz it made his headache worse, he winced trying to endure the stinging pain.

The wincing didn't go unnoticed by minho, "you good there bud?", "Yea I am good I just wanna sleep more nothing much", and to be honest minho didn't believe him one bit, because jeongins face looked so pale as id all his blood was sucked out of his body, but minho also knew if it was really that bad jeongin would have slipped and there was no sign of that so he let jeongin of the hook and nodded "do you have schedules in the evening?" "Yeah,do you?" "Nah I just have schedules till 3" "oh alright" jeongin snuggled more into the blanket a sign for minho to leave and let him sleep, even though Jeongin wanted minho to stay, he knew that the older had work and he can't hold him back because of his stupid headache..

Seungmin was finally done, so he and minho headed out but not before bidding jeongin a goodbye and telling him to eat something.

Felix had to leave in an hour so he was busy getting ready, but he finished before the expected time, he had 20 mins in hand so he also decided to check on jeongin.

Just like minho he knocked first and then entered meeting with the same sight a minho did, he went near the boy and sat on the edge of bed caressing the youngers hand in a adoring manner, his hands looking small compared to the younger made it even more adorable, he called out the younger males name and unlike minho he didn't get a reply, seemingly jeongin did fell asleep. Felix just stood up removed the blanket just enough to see the youngers face and kissed his forehead and left a note on bed side table reminding him yet again to eat and not get himself sick by eating ice after he woke up.

With that felix left for his work.

After an hour or so jeongin finally woke up with the intention to get out of his bed, he looked at the clock reading the time as 12 at noon, he just sighed to himself but smiled looking at the note which was left their by his beloved bandmate.

He freshened up and ate some food not only bcz of what felix said but to be a le to take meds for his increasing headache.

Two hours passed by it felt like two days for jeongin because he was not able to be at peace even a bit, it made him so frustrated that tears made their way to his eyes no overflowing and rolled down his cheeks also indicating he has slipped .

He just wanted his mommy by his side, right now. No one else but his mommy. so he called minho.

"Hello?"
Minho's greetings were answered with sobs
"Baby?"
Another sob followed by jeongin calling out minho's name
"Yes love mommy is here, what wrong?"
"M-mommy huwrts"
"Where does it hurt love?"
Jeongin did not answered that and kept sobbing bcz he was not able to see his mommy or be in his arms
Minho decided he has completed enough work and made his way towards his dorm.
He rushed to his door and unlocked it hastily, calling jeongin's name the moment he opened the door, hearing faint sobbing noises from the living room, he made his way there.

Immediately engulfing jeongin into a hug "its alright baby, mommy is here now hm?" "M-mommy huwrts" "can you tell me where does it hurt?" "Eveywea" "oh no baby did you take meds" jeongin nodded in response, minho decided that he would just cuddle jeongin till he calm down.

After a while jeongin fell asleep again, minho looked at the dried tear stains, which shattered his heart into pieces he took wet wipes and wiped his baby's face and kissed his cheeks , he carried I.n to his bedroom and made him lay comfortably he also slipped in the blanket and cuddled him whispering sweet nothings just to make his baby have a peaceful sleep.

He also cancelled the schedule which jeongin had the following evening. So that both of them can have rest and spend time together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author note:
Hi!! Its been long :) how are y'all? Hope you are doing well!! Stay safe loves!!

Omgggg 5k views 😭😭😭 thank you sm guys!! Fr fr I love y'all 🤎

Kri~