Take care of me🥺

MinhoXseungmin(2min)
Little:seungmin
Caregiver:minho
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was rather unfortunate that seungmin woke up in the dorm alone when he was a little he needed someone near him even though he didn't tell anyone about him being a little he wanted someone to take care of him but he was afraid of losing people.

He didn't have a caregiver but today he wanted one. He forced himself to get up from bed and went the washroom he did his morning routine and went to kitchen.He searched the counters, cabinet, fridge he literally searched the whole kitchen but there was nothing which he could eat. He pouted and made his way to the living room and plopped on the couch.

"Hmm if I caw them then they woud fwind ou that I m a lwittle If I message them they won know. yay I m shoo smart" he thought out loud and took his phone and opened their group chat.

Goofy kids👹

Guys can anyone bring cereal like right now I am hungry and I don't wanna eat what we have right now in home.

Dad of 3 cats
~~~~~~~~~~~
Well what type of cereal do you want and do we have milk in home cuz as long as I remember we don't.

Dad(dy) of skz and stay
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeah we don't have milk we finished it this morning.

Then bring milk too and for cereal bring whatever you want I am hungry I just wanna eat my break fastttttt.

I am not short
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well just wait a little minnie me and han were just out doing nothing we will be coming home in like 15 mins

Oh ok .

The loud kid
~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes we are coming back for u minnie

Oh han stop flirting and come back

The loud kid
~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeah yeah coming

Dramatic llama
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well seungmin we can talk till then I just came to cafe with lix and minho hyung and currently lix is sitting with me and minho hyung went to buy cereal for you

Minho hyung is my favourite 🥺

Dad(dy)skz and stay
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh well I feel attacked

Noo I love you too and changbin hyung no I am not forgetting you but you are my secret keeper so you are my bestfriend not hyung so I am not putting you on that list.

I am not short
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Did you just read my mind?? And aw seungmo i love you

LEAVE THIS LOVEY DOVEY THING I AM HUNGRYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

VSK VSK VISCKO
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
seungmin is loosing lol you should better hurry up minho hyung

Dad of three cats
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeah baby coming....
--------------------------------------------------------
These nicknames were making it hard for seungmin to not slip in much younger space and his hunger was not helping much in the situation...

Soon changbin and han came home they straddled seungmin in a hug which surprisingly the younger let them do.

Everyone got a feeling that something was off with seungmin lately like atleast once in a month seungmin acts totally different he becomes all giddy and childish and the next day he is normal like pushing everyone away and he doesn't seem stressed after that but the others didn't mind much.

Minho came with cereal and milk and some snacks for other members. When seungmin saw minho entering he literally ran towards mingo and hugged him which took Minho off gaurd but he let it slide thinking that its because of hunger.

Seungmin braced himself up and said.
"Hyung can you pour milk for me in my boul?" "Yeah sure" seungmin smiled and sat on the dining table.
After few minutes minho came with seungmin's breakfast. "Here you go" "thank you hyung" seungmin said minho noticed that seungmin looked at him with doe eyes something was definitely odd in seungmin today he knew about little space and he suspected that seungmin was a little so he just gave a try to confirm it."baby do u need something" he saw the expression that changed quickly with the mention of the word "baby". Seungmin lost control over himself and said "hyung can chu fweed me?" He asked shyly Minho now definitely knew that the younger was a little and he smiled and nodded "yes baby I will feed you" seungmin squealed and gave a peck on minho's cheek.

Minho fed seungmin and after that he texted in the group.

Goofy kids👹

Guys you all need to come hom right now|
Guys you all need to come right|
Guys you all need to come|
Guys you all need to|
Guys you all need|
Guys you all|
Guys you|
Guys|
|

Minho decided not to tell them anything about seungmin being a little cuz he doesn't think seungmin is ready to tell eveybody.

VSK VSK VISCKO
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What were you typing minho hyung?

Me?oh no maybe it was because soongie sat on my phone lol.

VSK VSK VISCKO
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh well lol

Minho let a sigh slid out his mouth "it will be a task hiding it from them but if seungmin can hide it I can too but I need to take care of him he is so cute in his headspace I wanna know how many times was he in his headspace and we thought he was just in a good mood..." Minho thought.

No one was at dorm those who were out haven't returned yet and changbin and han went to the park nearby so its just minho and seungmin the dorm.

Minho was taking care of seungmin and just adoring the little.

We will talk about it tomorrow I want to be your caregiver minnie....

(つ✧ω✧)つ

Author's note ~~~
Well an update...yay lol hope you like it if you comment I will be really happy<3