I am here

Little: felix (lixxie, lix)
Caregiver: jisung(jiji)
Ship: jilix
Plot: changbin isn't there so jisung takes care of felix
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another day, another loud morning in the skz dorm, its 9 am and the chaos has already started, jeongin was late, his vocal lessons get started at 9:15 and he just woke up, so he was rushing here and there to somehow get things done in time, whereas seungmin was ready waiting for jeongin to complete his morning routine, so that they can head out together, chan, changbin and han had to leave by 9:30, because they had some work to get done, hyunjin,felix and minho went to the dance studio to learn the new choreography. Everyone had some schedule to go over so all of them emptied the dorm one by one leaving to go to their designated place.

After somewhat learning the new choreography, minho decided they should go over some of the old dances, while doing the choreo for easy felix kept messing up this one step, which frustrated him more then it should, he was usually calm if he couldn't do a step but this one step bugged him so much his each mistake made him more aggressive, minho starting to worry assured felix "its okay lix we will go through this in the end lets keep going yea? We can do this one later" "but hyung this one is not hard why can't I get it? Its so frustrating " "its okay lix, take a break drink water then we'll jump right back" nodding felix, made his way towards his bag and couldn't open it now, the chain of the bag came out, make felix even more frustrated"will anything go right today for god's sake!!"felix said with a frustrated tone "today is not your day bud" "oh, as if I couldn't tell,jin thank you for this brand new information" "hey felix calm down" "yeah yeah whatever, I am going home, I can't do this anymore" before minho could say anything else felix made his way to the door, he got a small cut, hissing in pain he cursed under his breath and made his way to home, as if all of this was not enough while going home he twisted his foot, thankfully he didn't fell, but there was a lingering pain in his left foot ignoring that he entered the dorm with the spare key he had, he almost thought he lost that too but he successfully found it.

Today was not his best days for sure.

When he thought a shower would be good, the temperature of water was too hot to his liking making him more frustrated, he put on some cloths and went to kitchen only to find out there wasn't food that he prefered to eat rn "guess we'll starve" sighing he went to his room took his phone, he saw many missed calls and text from both minho and hyunjin, he texted in the dance racha group chat that he was fine, he prefers resting and feel a bit better, and just after closing the app he noticed his phone was about to die "GREAT, I'll sleep then"...

While closing his eyes a single tear rolled down, being frustrated the whole day he just wanted to sleep honestly, being exhausted with the things that happened today he drifted off to sleep.

Meanwhile, jisung had nothing much to do at the studio, his part of job was done so he thought why not go home, after bidding the two goodbye, he went home, he thought the dorm would be locked and empty but to his surprise it was unlocked, he went inside and found no one there, checking the kitchen and finding it empty too, he checked the room and found a bundle of blanket lying curled, he went close to look who it was, finding felix was the last thing he thought about, because whenever felix goes the dance studio he is the last one to come home, finding it weird he went near lix, he saw him peacefully sleeping, not trying to disturb him, he turned around when he was about to leave he heard lix call "appa?" By the voice he could tell felix was in Little headspace, he went near him and said "appa is not here lixie, but jiji is here" looking at jisung with teary eyes and a pout he opened is arms asking for a hug, jisung gladly embraced him in a hug and sat there for a good few minutes, swaying them side to side to give the little some comfort.

"Jiji, appa weu?" "Lixie appa is at work do you want me to call him?" "Nuh uh don wanna distub appa, appa bwusy"
"You're so caring baby" lix smiled in return.

"Do you wanna eat something" "nuh uh jiji lixie huwt" jisung grew worried "where are you hurt baby?" "My fingwe and weg hwurts" "can jiji see?" Felix extended his hand showing jisung the cut he got from the door next point at his left ankle, it swelled a bit. "Awh baby, wait jiji will bring magic to shoo away the pain okay?" "Hehe silly jiji we hav to pwut oun meddie" "wahh lixie is so smart hm?" Giggling in return jisung left to fetch some meds and water, putting on ointment, he asked lix "do you wanna eat something now?" "Yes pwease jiji lix is hungwy" pleased by his manners he smiled "I'll be back in 5 mins baby do you wanna watch TV till then?" "Ywes pwease" "okay baby lets go" making their way to living room jisung settled lix with a plushie and a blanket turning on his fav cartoon and went towards kitchen to prepare something for him, he completed making some ramen in about 15 mins, he saw lix engrossed in the cartoon, he went towards him gave him a kiss on cheek and informed him about the food his face lit up and made grabby hands towards jisung, han carried him towards the dining table and sat him in a chair, felix gave him doe eyes, han shook his head chuckling going towards lix and feeding him, there was a comfortable silence with some babbling here and there.

They went back to couch cuddling under blanket, now han knows that felix had a bad day because between his babbles he told han about his day, han felt bad for lix, so they silently agreed to cuddle the bad day away.

Other members came home at almost the same time, greeted but the cutest scene of the two members cuddling, after taking loads of pictures they took the rest they deserved.

Later they showered both han and felix with lots of praises because it was han's first time taking care of lix all by himself and he did a great job and felix because he was such a good baby handling the bad day well.

The day ended with giggles and laughter like always, happy straykids <3

(⁠。⁠・⁠ω⁠・⁠。⁠)⁠ノ⁠♡

Note~

Hey peeps, I am here with another one, I just couldn't think of anything to write about 😭 and this is so uhh Idk cringy? But I have to post at the end of the day so please deal with this one :(

Anyways take care, stay safe, love y'all<3

Kri~