OVERWORK

Chanlix.             |
Little:chan.      |
Cg:felix/i.n       |
--------------------

It was a normal day in skz dorm Han was screaming because changbin was running after him with a pillow...why?

Because han said "Omg changbin hyung you definately look like.......a pig who has muscle".
And do you expect changbin to sit and be like oh ok?? Ovb no he literally grabbed anything that was beside him and threw it towards han but he dodged it "When will you stop calling me that??"bin said "ummmm NEVER HAHAHA" han said and ran away so yeah that was the scene and Lee know and hyunjin were sitting on the couch and enjoying the show as if it was playing on a television.

"Do you think han can escape today?"hyunjin asked "maybe but there is 80% chance he will die"seungmin added coming from the kitchen watching changsung bicker and run after each other like any one of them will die today. "He won't dare to hurt my hannie" said lee know "hyung say you won't let him hurt han aka you will kill him if he does something to sung" hyunjin rolled his eyes "I mean you can say that" lee know added and seungmin chuckled.

These seems normal and peaceful right?? But its not like that someone is stressed so much about work that they haven't came out of their room for almost a week now. Any guesses?? YES its Chan and felix was worried for chan so much that he isn't eating proper meal. So felix finally decided to approach the older and talk things out and chan is a little and he has difficulty with slipping when he has work so it stressed him more.
Finally Felix knocked on the door and entered the room "thank god he didn't lock the door like last time" felix mumbled to himself.

Felix: hii channie hyung
Chan: Felix go away
Felix: I said hi
Chan: and I said go away
Felix: but chan hyung you need to take res-
Chan: WHICH PART OF GO AWAY DID YOU NOT UNDERSTAND AND I KNOW WHAT I NEED TO DO SO GET LOST I HAVE MANY THINGS TO DO YOU KNOW??

Felix was shocked and hurt would be an understatement seeing chan so stressed that he even yelled at him hurts him so much..

(Bold means they are said in english)

Felix: Keep your voice down mr.
Chan: where is the honourfics I am older than you!
Felix:Chan I said keep your voice down and listen to me
chan: a-and why w-would I?(he got a lil scared with the deep voice bcz felix never uses it while talking to him unless its serious)
Felix: channie lis-
Chan: DON'T CALL NICKNAMES
(Jeongin opened the door with a bang)
Jeongin: BANG CHRISTOPHER CHAN DON'T TALK TO YOUR DADA LIKE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND??
(Chan and felix both flinched and chan slipped)
Chan: I- I m sowwy
Jeongin: don't apologise to me apologies to your dada RIGHT NOW
Chan: D-dada *sob* channie is *sob* s-sowwy
Felix's eyes softened but he didn't show it to chan(atleast he tried)
Felix: Come here
Chan moved towards him taking very small steps
Felix: Listen you need to take a break hmm? You need rest see you have dark circle under your eyes your face is so pale you have became so weak and stressed..This happened before too I told you control this right
Chan: yesh dada towld channie tow nowt ove-ovewowk himswelf.
Felix: then why did you do that.
Chan: b-but dada thwew is so maeny twing to compwete channie nweed to compwete them aww by himsef
Felix: I know baby but you know that dada doesn't like when channie overwork himself
Chan: yes channie pwomise he will contwol that
Felix : you said that last time too baby
Jeongin was standing their hearing everything
Jeongin: so why don't you learn your lesson by a punishment?
Felix's eyes widened and chan looked at him with fear
Felix: but jeong-
Jeongin: No lix hyung it isn't too much he need to learn. So you will not eat any chocolate for 3 days and not work on a single thing I have checked you have completed almost everything so changbin and han can do the rest.
(Chan loved chocolates it was a real punishment for him)
Chan: baba channie is sowwy
Jeongin: its ok baby come here give baba a hug
Chan ran to him and hugged him. Felix pouted and said I want a hug too I haven't hugged my baby for sooo long then chan ran towards felix and hugged him tightly.
Chan: channie missed dada an baba and m sowwy agwain
Felix: hope you don't do it again
Jeongin: ok so leave this sad thing WHO WANNA CUDDLE RIGHT NOW???

Felix and chan together: MEE!!!!!
han and hyunjin: WE WANNA JOIN TOO!
Minho and bin: DON'T LEAVE US BEHIND
Seungmin: I don't even have to say I am always invited for cuddles right.
Felix: haha right so everyone ITS CUDDLE TIME
Chan: YAY!
----------------------------------------------
All of them woke up the next day chan was out of his headspace.
Jeongin: hyung I am sorry for shouting at you last night
Chan: its ok I needed it
Han: yes you did felix didn't eat bcz he was worried sick about you
Chan WHAT?!
He quickly rushed to the kitchen and started preparing breakfast he didn't wanted felix to do this with himself no one stopped him becz worried chan can never be stoped especially if the thing is related to felix

Felix woke and found chan in kitchen

Felix: Chan hyung?
Chan: felix why didn't you eat I told you not to skip meals why don't you take care of yourself and guys you should have fed him actually it my fault I was so busy that I didn't even take care of y'all I am sorry.
Chan literally rapped
Felix: channie calm down I am ok everyone is ok calm down hmm

Chan slipped and he needed it he needed a break a break from everything escaping for a lil bit wont harm anyone.
~⁠(⁠つ⁠ˆ⁠Д⁠ˆ⁠)⁠つ⁠。⁠☆

Author's note
Hey I am back after a break it was just bcz of school I was actually writing another oneshot for this but ughh I wanted to post a quickie so It can be disappointing I am sorry for that the next one would be better I promise.
Thank you<3