Goddamn Woman's ~

No ones POV

As accelerator was going to his class little didn't he know that his interaction with Ayane and the gift that she give to him have spread like a wild-fire and spreading the rumors like "are they dating"  as our boy accelerator doesn't know anything about this stupid rumors.....

======================/////////////////======================

As I entered to my class all of my classmates looked at me like i was some superstar and so i did not to bother their mumbling mouth as I proceed to take my seat and let the time passes and so i can open that gift that shogun or ayane that she gived to me however it's not gonna that' easy as i can see a female student was walking to my seat and as soon as she arrive she asked me this question without hesitation "So you're quite the lucky loner aren't cha?"

Accelerator thoughts: i don't know what's her name not like I'm interested knowing her name  it's just a waste of time....

Accelerator:what exactly do you mean by that?

???: oh come on don't act like a fool~

Accelerator: Tch just get to the point already woman......

???: You're dating "The Most Popular Girl In The First Year"  Fuka Ayane. Don't  tell me your dating her without knowing all of this....

Accelerator thoughts: how could I know when I'm barely listening to some shitty news.

Accelerator: Listen here woman I think you misunderstood something.... 

First,I Am Not Dating Her

Second,Whatever you heard about me between ayane is not true we're just talking and she just suddenly give me a present

Third, If you want to ask something or some shitty question asks her instead of me!

Understood?

Amikura: Hmm  You're quite the "bad boy" type huh Well doesn't matter and I'm not some "whoever" my name is " Amikura Mako"

Amikura: still L/n I  not dropping my eyes on you so you bett-

When she was in the middle of speaking she got bonked by ichinose

Ichinose: You Know Amikura-San your invading L/N-kun privacy and plus he just told you that he's not dating anyone.

Amikura: ara ara~ I never saw you mad at someone like this ichinose-San do you perhaps like L/N -kun?-she said that with a teasing tone...

Ichinose: "Wha—-No I'm not I'm just like you know defending a friend" .....(O//////O)

Amikura:Then why's you're face is so red ichinose-San???? Is it perhaps you see L/N-kun more than a friend?~

Ichinose:no...no....no...absolutely No...wait talking about L/N where is he?

Amikura:Wait he was just here .........

=======================+++++++++++++========================

Acelerator Pov:

*sigh*finally some fresh air if your wondering how the hell I disappeared well here's some shitty explanation I doubt you'll understand ...

(Flashback)

As this woman named "Amikura "  teasing ichinose I took this chance to activate my ability and manipulated the sound,light enough to hide me from seeing me jumped into the window and manipulate the wind as I land so won't destroy the ground that I'm about to land.....