Chapter 8 - ???

Accelerator POV:

(As accelerator was sitting in a bench lost in thoughts of what happened in the past days)

Accelerator:Damn,Since when things get hot? Like I need entertainment.

(Accelerator Didn't Even Know That It's Almost Summer But The Heat Will Never Be Able To Grab His Attention Because Of His Ability)

I'm 

(Somewhere in the academy city)

???: Oii,did you do what I told you to?

???: Yes of course I have,I just obtained quite a few info.

???: Heh,I just need one information and that is where the hell can I find that top-ranked shit.

???:Chill I know where he is....!

???:Hooh......the what are you waiting for?!?! Split it out!!!!

???:Geez,He is A School Named "Advance Nurturing HighSchool" Many People just called it ANHS for short.

???:ANHS?.....Well then let's go"

???: To Where?

???:To where he is obliviously and crushed him!!

???: *Sigh* You can't just wreak havoc....do you even know who is the real owner of that school?

???: Do I look like I care some weezgo who owned a prestigious school that is about to turn into history??

???: I know you'll said the one who owned and supply that school is no other than "Alesteir Crowley" and if you want to get in his bad side then be my guest.

???: Keh,,,,,,,,So if I ever try to touch that school or else I'll become his enemy......that's just bullshit!!!!!!   (As He Yell Those Words In Rage Breaking All The Furniture Including Gadgets)

???: Well if that's the case transfer me there...

???: Nah uh,,,,,,,you can't you need to wait till next year.

???: And Why's That?

???: I don't know ask Alesteir herself.

???: Damm It........(As He Left While Mumbling)

???Geez,This is the 8th penthouse you destroyed.

—————————-)====================================

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Accelerator was just about sleep didn't even imagine to be disturbed by a woman who wants her to attend a pool party.(

Accelerator: *sigh* So your telling me to attend that shitty party of you?

Ichinose: Hey!, it's not a shitty party.....

Accelerator:Yeah right.....probably I'll pass

Ichinose: I'll Buy You A 42 Cans of Black Coffe.

Accelerator: D E A L!

Ichinose : Well,that settles it I'm gonna tell everyone bye!

Accelerator: Better remember your promise woman.

(As accelerator was about to close his door a guest arrive)

Ayanokoji: Hello.

Accelerator:Huh? What are you doing here?

Ayanokoji: Wow,First Ayane The Beutiful Girl In The School And Now The Most Popular Girl In 1st Year Ichinose Just How Many Maidens Do You Have?

Security: Hey You there!!,Go Back To Your Dorm At Once!!

Ayanokoji: Oh Shit,we'll talk later bye——————

(Close Door and accelerator lays down to bed)

Accelerator:Maidens......the hell does that mean? Well anyways I need to achieve that level the goal of mine (as I clench my first into the air)the ultimate power there were two option for me to obtain level 6 

Is to dispose the 20,000 Sisters Or Summon A Heavenly Spirit

I tried to do the first option however when I fight the first sister it was disappointing so I did the second option summon a heavenly sprit to achieve power but in order to summon one of this heavenly spirit I must  must have the 4 items that needed for the summoning and those items are 

1. Heavenly Bell

2.The Puppet Doll

3.The Book Of Life

4.Heart Of The Saint

I already have the bell,book I just need the puppet and the heart 

Disposing the 20,000 sisters might be faster however this is no guarantee that I will really achieve level 6 butchering them all and this summoning is a guaranteed one that I can achieve level 6 however if I able to draw some jackpot and able to summon a god or goddes I might become level 10 instantly and I might be able to understand the energy of our universe and become one with it and able to control all kinds of dark energy and element particle but of course there is a consequences if I will go that far and I might become the sworn enemy of god.....

.

~End.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

(A/N : I know it's a pretty short one but fear not next chapter will might not be awesome but I'll make sure the inland exam pays it off cause I will put a lot of effort in that arc because accelerator will ———no spoiler)

(A/N; just to let you know I'm not gonna drop this story Never ever I'm gonna continue this fanfic till 2nd year cause I have a tons of idea and I decided to change some of the arc of the Cote and make it more tense like the sports festival