Chapter 9 - ??? Part II

Accelerator POV:

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I don't know what the hell are they celebrating but me and this gloomy guy is just making our own conversation I would refuse to join this shitty party but that woman made a deal with me and if she ever forgot it trust me I will never ever tolerate that act 

.

.

.

.

.

Ayanokoji:Oii,Since we are just two in the back of the bus I wanna know what goal do you have in mind right now?

Accelerator: Achieve The Ultimate Power.

Ayanokoji: Ahh,level 6 program?

Accelerator:Yea,I need more power to prove those idiots whose dreaming of beating me that fighting me is a sin!

Ayanokoji: Quite the goal huh......but how exactly are you going to achieve such level? Butchering the 20,000 sisters? If that so how are you going to hunt them when you can't go out from this campus?

Accelerator: Huh? You don't know that there two options for me to achieve level 6 ?

Ayanokoji: Nope I only know that you can achieve level 6 if you destroyed all the sisters and if you don't mind me asking what is the second option?

Accelerator: The second option is me summoning a heavenly spirit in order for me to achieve level 6 instantly.

Ayanokoji:Wow heavenly spirit but how are you going to summon one?

Accelerator: I just need the 4 items and I already have 2 of the item says I just need the heart of the saint and the puppet doll after I have them I can summon one and that unfortunate spirit will serve me till the end of my breath.

Ayanokoji: Heart Of The Saint.........I think I heard that in the white room

Accelerator: Can you be able to at least remember where it is?

Ayanokoji: Yea.......right the heart of the saint is no longer formed a heart if I remember it correctly it got sold to the inazuma clan and they turned it into a pendant that has the a weird symbol and the one who have this pendant is the "Shogun of the inazuma" the electro archon who is a vessel  of the god of lightning Baal.

Accelerator: Tch..... so you're telling me that I have to travel a million of meters to get that pendant?

Ayanokoji: No,you don't need to travel,my butler said that the shogun Of the inazuma is here.

Accelerator: Huh......wait.......shogun?

*mini-flashback*

Ayane/Shogun: You Did What???

Ayane/Shogun: How could you throw it like it some garbage do you know how much time it took me to make that thing?

-=-=====+==-=-=—==-==-=-=-=++==+=+=+=+=+=+=++=+=+==++=++==+++==++==+=+=