Chapter 7- The Strange Battle Of The Two God's

Shogun:YOU DID WHAT???

Accelerator : Oi Don't make a big ruckus 

Shogun:i made that thing for hours and you just throw it like it's a garbage!!!

Accelerator : for god sake you can just buy something like that in the fucking  mall simply as that no need to sweat.....

Shogun: You bastard you never knew how much time just to make that and you just throw it like that,......l

Accelerator:*sigh* that's why this word have been invented "work smarter not harder"

Accelerator:anyway is this why you come here? 

Shogun:No,Are you free this Saturday?

Accelerator: Ye,

Accelerator thoughts: I legitimately don't have something to do all other than dealing this class crap.........

Shogun:Then it set, give me your phone I'll add my contact number and we'll discuss things later

Accelerator Handed his phone so this whole conversation will be done so he can watch his favorite show as it's about to start after that the shogun left making accelerator says "Goddamn Woman"

(A/N: So guys I'm go gonna skip the midterm exam or something because ayanokoji give something on ichinose that helped the class b and accelerator did nothing me I legitimately don't have any clues or ideas what will Accelerator do in that arc so If  I add it, it will be pretty much boring but I'm not gonna skip something to what happened in that night when the midterms result was in)