Catching up

Kay pov:
I woke up to the smell of breakfast, i didn't get to see my parents last night due to the fact that they got home late and i feel asleep but i'm guessing they knew i was back. I got up and got ready in a somewhat baggie outfit because i rlly wasn't sure what i was doing today tbh.

I walked down straits after getting ready and i found my mom cooking my dad sitting down on the couch watching tv and jalen at the table drinking some orange juice waiting for the food to be done i'm guessing

"hey guysssss"
Mom- " OMG hi my baby how was your trip"
"it was amazing it's felt rlly good to get away for a while"
Mom- " well that's good hunny, hey the foods almost don't so get urself a plate"
"ok mom"
Jalen gets up and hugs me
Jalen- "wsp lil sis ngl i kinda missed you" he said as he let go from our hug
"i guess i missed u too" l laugh as i pull away
he laughs to and gets his plate ready for some food. While there doing that i walk into the living room to see my dad
"hola papa como estas?" ( hello dad how are you)
Dad- " hola mi hija estoy maso menos, como estas tu?" ( hi my baby i'm ok right now how are you?)
"yo estoy buen gracias" ( i'm good thanks)
Dad- " Ok mija go eat before ur food gets cold te amo" ( i love you)
"ok dad te amo"
——
i just finished eating and that shit was gas ong but after that i went up stairs and thought abt what i was gonna do today until my phone ran and it's was denise so i picked up.
"Heyyy girl"
Denise- "hi baby girl wyd today"
"Nothing i was just thinkin about what to do then you called" i laughed a little
Denise- "oh haha well i'm over at the ball estate and everyone wants to see you since you've been gone so long"
i sat there contemplating what i should say. But i did miss the ball family they always treated me good i loved them like a second family it was just facing melo i was afraid of.
"um im not sure yk what happend between me and melo"
Denise- "ik it's hard but ur gonna have to face him at some point"
"that's true but idk if i want it to be right now"
Denise- " oh come on it can't be that bad abs i rlly want to see you and zoey misses you like crazy girl the whole fam over here does"
"ok i'll head over but let them know i'm coming in about 10 min"
Denise- " ok girly see you here luv ya"
"love u too"
CALL ENDED
Ok well it's now or never i thought as i lace my high top converse and threw on a jacket over my crop top. Then told my parents were i was going and started walking across the street.
——
I just made it to there house 5 minutes ago because i was sitting on the side walk thinking about what was gonna happen once i walked in there. But i finally got my ass up and walked to the door calling denise to come get me.
Denise- "hey girl u comin"
"yea ima actually here can u come get me from the front"
Denise- " yea sure i'm coming right now"
"okay thanks bye"
Denise-" bye"

A few seconds later i hear the door knob giggle and the door swings open to a beautiful denise i never thought i say this but she had an even bigger glow up then the last i saw he she looked amazing.