I miss you

Melo Pov:
I'm currently laying in bed scrolling threw insta seeing what's new before i got out of bed.
I remembered i had asked Kaylani to hang out today and i'm guessing she fell asleep too because neither of us texted each other last night. I was thinking of what we could do i kinda didn't want to go out so i was just thinking of inviting her over to come chill in my room or sum. So i texted her, it was already 10:00 so i'm pretty sure she's up by now. When we were messing around with eachother she usually woke up relatively early even after she got them strokes 😏.
Messages

Kay Kay❤️‍🔥
Me- Hey kay wsp
Kay- hey melo and nm
Me- we still down to hang ?
Kay- Yea fs what we doin
Me- you trynna just come chill over here?
Kay-Yea can i come in 10?
Me- sure see you here
Kay- okk 😘
End of messages

She got a nigga feelin some typa way with that emoji but i won't trip maybe she just being nice.
I got out of bed and cleaned up a little figuring we was gonna be in here then i got myself dressed and told my parents she was on her way over.
—————
Kaylani Pov:
I just finished texting melo and i was gonna head over there in about 10 minutes so i got up and threw on a quick outfit.

I laced up my Af's ones and grabbed my little mini jansport backpack my phone and my charger and said by to my parents and walked out the door on the way to melos house

————
Melos Pov:
The doorbell just rang and i jumped out of bed and started my way down the stairs. " i got it!" I yelled through the house.
I opened it and there she was lookin good as always.
"hey pretty"
Kay- "hey melo" she said as i stepped aside letting her in.
"so i was just thinking we could hang out in my room and play sum on the playstation?"
Kay- "omg yes i miss doing that my aunt didn't have one i was miserable" she pouted
I laughed because i don't know if i could survive without mine but damn that sucks for her
"stop laughing ugly ass nigga and lets go" she laughed as she smacked me in the back of the head and ran up the stairs.
"ohhh u finna get it!" I yelled as i chased after her. Aint no way she thinking she's getting away with disrespecting me like that.
I finally caught up to her and she started screaming.
Kay- " GET AWAY U FUNK ASS NIGGA" she said as she jumped on my bed and through a pillow at me.
I laughed and got on the bed and pushed her down and started tickling her.
kay-"AHHH MELO STOP I CANT BREATHE" she laughed which only made me laugh harder. Her laugh was literally contagious and i missed it a little too much. She was so pretty like i'm not gonna lie way better than Ashley. Tbh why did i even end things with her, i ask myself that question every day.
—————
It's been about an hour and a half since she got here and we've just been sitting in my room catching up and sharing what has happened the 6 months she was gone.
"Hey u still remember how to play 2K ?" I asked expecting a no since it's been so long.
Kay- " are you kidding of course" she laughed and smiled
"oh fr bet lemme woop yo ass then"
Kay- "nigga in yo dreams let's run it" she said hella confident, that won't last for long.
—————
Kaylani Pov:
"HA NIGGA U GOT UR SHIT ROCKED" i said as i threw the controller on his bed.
Melo- "NAH THAT WAS A FOUL"
"my nigga u do know that if it was a foul the game would have called in right?"
Melo- "nah but i do like the sound of being yo nigga"
"ehhh i was thinkin more my bitch how bout you go make me a sandwich" i said as i laughed and shooed him off as a joke.
Melo- " daymmmm it's like that ?"
"yep it sure is" i smiled.
He returned it and sat down next to me and looked at me in my eyes. I rlly forgot how much i missed looking into his eyes. We just sat there for a little while until he started leaning in, i started too and right as our lips were about to connect i pushed my hands on his chest signaling for him to back up.
"melo u have a girlfriend" i said as i looked down remembering her and everything she did to ruin our relationship.
Melo- "i was planning on leaving her anyways"
"no matter what it's still not right"
Melo- " ok what if i leave her right now" he says as he pulls out his phone ready to press on her contact then looking at me for aproval.
"melo you know that's not right" i laughed a little at his seriousness
Melo- "come on mama just let me love youuuu" he said being the dramatic mf he is. I laughed and told him no and to do it in person because tbh i didn't want anything to start just yet between us i mean i just got back two days ago.
But in all honesty i wouldn't mind giving us another try but i'm not sure if i'm ready to put all my trust in him again after what happened. We really needed to talk that out as well i'm tired of that little bit of tension between us because of it.
But i figured i'd save that for another time because we were doing good right now.
—————
Melo Pov:
Me and Kay were sitting on bed playing duos in Fortnite and we was actually doing hella good. She's better than i thought, shorty could build and aim like what more could u want in a girl to be honest.
Kay- "there's someone on ur right i'll take the guy on the left then we only got two more duos and a solo." she said really focused on the TV screen.
"alr fs i gotchu" I said as i aimed and the guy on my right who didn't seem to see me.
Kay- "HA NIGGA U DEAD, DEAD AS HELL" she screamed as she killed the guy.
"HIT YO ASS FOR A HEADSHOT HA" i screamed as i sniped the guy from a building.
We finished up and ended up placing second because Kay died because she got double teamed, then i tried to clutch and killed one duo but the last one got me.
"Man this shit rigged" i said as i put rhe controller down and looked at Kay.
Kay- " bro fr like how they gonna double team me that's fucked up" She said as she laughed a little.
I just smiled at her because i was too busy taking in how pretty she was. Just the way she carried herself looked effortless. I snapped out of my gase when she started talking.
Kay-" Take a picture weirdo it will last longer" She said as she posed.
So i did the only logical thing and took out my phone and took a picture. She started laughing hard and soon enough so was I.
Kay- "Melitoooo i'm hungryyy"
"melito?" i asked at the new nickname she gave me.
Kay-"yep so if you like it cool if you don't then idc ima keep calling you that, or i could call you melly?" she said with a smirk knowing i hate the name melly.
"Nope melito's fine" I said with a scared face and laughed a little.
Kay- "ok then, buttt i'm still hungry" she said as she pouted and looked at me with puppy dog eyes.
Kay-" Pleaseeeeeee" I rolled my eyes because what she was doing was working.
"Omg fine put ur shoes on" i said as slid on my bbb slides and grabbed my lambo keys for the car my dad got me for my 16th birthday.
Kay- " okkkk lets gooooo hurry move ur ass ball"
I laughed and started walking down the stairs then opened the door for her and got in the car.
Kay- " can you even drive without a parent in here since you only have a permit"
" we will be alright babygirl now sit down and look pretty" i told her as i pointed my finger in her face. And put the car in drive, She laughed
Kay- " ok i'll do what i do best" she said because i told her to sit and look pretty.
"damn right" i said and pulled out the drive way.
"where u wanna go shorty?"
Kay- "ummmm dell taco?"
"HELL YEA" (if ykyk😻)
She laughed and we pulled into the drive threw.
We ordered got our food and drove back home and ate in my room while we watched on my block.
—————
We were on season 2 episode 5 when i put my arm around her. I'd be lying if i said i didn't miss cuddling with her she rlly gave the best cuddles.
She scooted closer and put arm around my torso and head on my chest. A nigga was happy as hell ong. We stayed like this until we hit season three, god damn we was watching this shit for a long ass time it was about 10:30 at night when she got a call from im guessing her mom.
Kay- " hi mom, ok yea i'll start to head back in 10 minutes see you then, love you too bye"
Kay- " my mom wants me home, wanna walk me" she said as she sat up and gave me a smile. I smiled back and told her sure. We walked downstairs so she could say bye to my parents and gelo. Zo and Denise were out on a date and zoey was staying with Denise's mom and dad.
Kay- " Bye lavar bye tina" she said and she gave my dad a side hug and kissed my mom on the cheek and gave her a hug.
Lavar- "bye lil girl i'll see you later!"
Tina- " bye daughter" my mom told her and hugged her back
Kay- " bye G honcho" she said as she laughed a little
Gelo- " Watch ur self lil one" he said and hugged her bye
"alr yall ima walk her home i'll be back in 10"
Lavar- " alight son be safe!"
"ok dad"
"let's go kay"
Kay- "okk melito"
—————
We just got to her front door and she turned around and hugged me.
Kay- " bye melo i'll text you tmr morning ok?"
"ok bye beautiful" i have her a kiss on the cheek and retuned her hug.
She smiled and walked inside , And with that i started walking back home.
After i went straight up to my rooms after telling everyone goodnight and went to bed.
—————
A/N
Hey y'all ima need to know what y'all into like yk smut, more drama, or anything else let me know plz and thank you luv y'all <3.