8.

Melo Pov:
I watched as she walked into her house making sure she got there safe. I lay down on my bed and get a Insta DM from the one and only Ashley. Lord wtf does she want now.
—————————————————————————
Insta convo between melo and Ashley :
Ashley: Hey dip
Melo : Tf u want ash
Ashley: Ouch but i just wanted to hang td?
Melo: um why would i want to do that
Ashley: we'll ever since we broke up i kinda miss you.
Melo: yea sure u do
Ashley: melo i'm serious can i just come over so we can talk.
Melo: u can slide for 15 minutes max then u gotta go we only talking.
Ashley: okk see u in a little 😘
Melo: mhm yea
——————————
End of convo
——————————
Ashley Pov:
I just finished asking melo if u could come over. Ik i cheated but still i don't like him with that Kaylani girl. I've always just been his rebound when they were on and off and i'm sick of it.
He ended things off with me a couple days ago i had invited him to the mall with me and he told me as soon as he got out the car we were done. I went home and cried. I mean i was cheating but he didn't need to know that. Ngl he gave me everything, Money, Fame, Popularity at school. I know it's sounds messed up but hey u gotta do what u gotta do. My plan was to go to his house and fuck, i was gonna record the whole thing and send it to Kaylani later.
Time skip 20 min
I just pulled up to melos, let's see how this goes.
———————————
Kay Pov:
I had just finished getting ready for the mall.

( this is not what she looks like so just imagine Kay with this outfit is just an example)^^^^^

I know my style is all over the place but wtv i looked good. I was getting all my stuff together in my mini jansport bag when i realized i didn't have my charger. Fuck i thought i brought it with me. I called melo to ask him if i could come by and get it i need my charger so me and mads can blast music on the way to the mall ykyk. He didn't pick up which was weird i mean he always answers.  I mean even if he wasn't home i could still swing by and get it i mean i know the code to his door if he wasn't there i would just be in and out it's not like he would care yk. I called mads to let her know i was gonna be like 15 min late to pick her up and she said it was fine. I grabbed my keys and got in my car i know he lives three houses away but still then i could just drive to mads after i got the charger yk think smarter not harder. I parked in his drive way and there was a silver Lexus next to melos car, maybe it's a family friend but his parents aren't home. Maybe zo or gelo got a new car i mean there rich asf i wouldn't be surprised. I unlocked his from door and walked in. "Melo" i yelled through the house. No answer. Wtv i just needed my charger. I walked up the stairs when i hear noises coming from melos room. Sounded like moans.... i opened the door no find no other than ashley and melo fucking.
"OMG KAY ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE I SWEAR" he sat up and pulled the covers over himself. While ashley just sat there with a smirk on her ugly ass face. All i wanted more was to punch the shit out of her. So that's what i did and me and her full on started going at it, the bitch was a hair puller. So i pinned her arms down with my knees and started throwing punches left and right trying to fix that ugly ass nose she had.
"KAY STOP" melo screamed he tried to pull me off of her and eventually he did.
I just pushed him off of me and walked to the other side of his bed to get my charger. "rlly melo, so all that stuff u told me. u were lying werent u" i said calm asf even tho i was vivid.
"kay i understand ur mad but we're not even dating" he said as he sat on the bed and looked at me.
All i did was smile and laugh a little "damn ok i see" i said as i got my keys off the floor and started walking out.
"Kay wait" melo said running after me
"NO MELO WERE NOT DATING RIGHT? SO ITS OK HAVE FUN WITH THAT TOSSED AROUND HOE BITCH DONT GET MAD WHEN I FIND ANOTHER NIGGA" i screamed i was tired of this shit it always happens.
"kay.." melo said trying to grab my hand
"GET OFF ME NIGGA DAMN" i yelled and walked out the house to my car. I watched as melo started at me as i drove away. Yea i'm hurt but i wasn't going to let that get in the way of hanging out with maddison. Before i got on the freeway i pulled into a target parking lot to fix my hair bc ashley's ass fucked it up. I opened my glove department and grabbed the gel and comb i had in there and re did my bun. After that i called maddison to tell her i was on my way and pulled of to her house. I was in the car listening to drake obviously. When i got a call from melo. I decided to answer bc i was kinda over it by now, but he was gonna have to make in quick because ima about to pull into Maddison's neighborhood.
"hello" i said and waited for a response
"um i didn't expect you to answer but hi" he said he sounded like he regretted it, but come on how u gonna tell me ur sorry and all this other shit then put ur dick in some other girl.
"hey what u need ima about to pick up maddison" i asked kind of annoyed
"um i just wanted to say that i'm sorry"
"it's fine we aren't dating like u said so i don't know why i got so mad" tbh i wanted to make him feel bad.
"no its not ur fault i should had let her do this again im fr sorry" he said he sounded like he rlly did regret it so i chose to just let it go and be the bigger person but we fs wasn't gonna be dating anytime soon now he rlly gonna have to win my trust back double then he did before.
"it's fine i'll go over after i'm done here and we can talk abt it i'll call u when i'm on my way." i told him as i seen maddison walking out of her house to my car.
"ok bye ma" kinda blushed at the name "ma" but wtv
"bye melo" i said as i hung up and unlocked the doors more maddison.
"KAYLANIIII" She screamed as she got in.
"MADDISONNNN" i screamed back matching the energy.
"omg i missed u are you ready to spend some moneyyy" she asked
"yk i'm always ready for that sis" i said as i played "yes indeed by lil baby" and turned that shit up.
"CARTIER GLASSES I WONT EVEN PEEK AT YOU" i sang waiting for mads to finish it.
"YELLOW FERRARI LIKE PIKACHU" Mads sang it was like this till we got to the mall.
Let me tell y'all we spent hella money. We was also feel ourselves and got a lil sum sum at Victoria secret.

Kays ^^^^^

Kays ^^^^^

Mads^^^

We kept shopping around until we finally both got tired and decided it was time to leave. it was 6:55 and the mall closed at 7:30 so we started walking back to the car after catching up a bit more.
Time skip cuz ya girl is lazy and tired
Kay pov:
i just dropped mads off at home and i was now on the freeway back to melos. So i called him to let him know i was omw.
"hey kay" he answered at the fourth ring
"hey melo i'm on my way i'm abt 15 min away"
"oh ok cool did u have fun"
"yea i did it was rlly fun but my phones at five percent so l text u went i'm outside" i told him
"ok bye ma"
"bye melo" i said as he hung up and i put my phone on the charger.
I parked my car on the sidewalk bc i think his parents were home bc there cars were in the driveway. I texted melo to let him know i was outside.
"hey i'm outside"
Melo-" ok i'm coming"
"k"
I got out of my car and walked up the driveway to the door waiting for him to open it.
After he did he let me inside and i went up to his room and went to the drawer i put the clothes in that i slept in before i left this morning bc i was tired of these pants.
Melo came in the room shortly after with two water bottles. he handed me one and laid down on the bed.
I see he washed the clothes and put them back where i left them. I didn't even bother going to the bathroom to change i just did it when i was standing bc i mean shit it's nothing he haven't seen before.
I seen him out the corner of my eye lookin at me but i ignored it. After wards i took a drink of water and plugged my phone into his charger and sat on the bed waiting for him to say what happened.

A/N
Ok y'all ima end it here i'm tired it's like 4 in the morning so gnn but i'll most likely update tmr or not i guess u will have to find out let me know if u have and questions comments or concerns. <3