10.

Continued

Melo Pov:
"ik shorty im sorry" i said as i hugged her back and rocked side to side with her. I deadass felt bad i mean it would be kind of fucked if i didn't. She just sounded so tired when she said it and it hurt to hear her voice crack like that.

"wanna lay down, sleep on it?" I asked as i looked down at her.
Kay- "let me call my mom" She said as she grabbed her phone and walked into my bathroom.
Kay- "yes mom i know I'll be back home tomorrow, okay love you too tell dad i love him. Okay goodnight"

After she was done she walked out of my bathroom and stood there as we looked at each other. I just stood there and opened my arms signaling for a hug. She obliged and walked slowly into my arms as she put her head on my chest and wrapped her arms around my torso.

"Bed?" I asked her, she seemed tired. Honestly god bless her for putting up with me the way she does.
"okay" was all she said as we both walked to our sides of the bed and laid down.
I turned on the TV so there wasn't no awkward silence and turned to face her. She was laying down facing away from me. Understandable.
"Pretty?" I mumbled seeing if she was awake
"hm" was all i heard.
"come here" I said as i scooted her closer to me and wrapped one of my arms around her waist and the other right next to her neck fully engulfing her. "i'm sorry" i mumbled one last time before we fell asleep.

—————————- Next Morning————————

Kay Pov:
I woke up to the bright ass light peaking in through Melos bedroom window. I went to get up and use the bathroom but when i tell you i physically couldn't move this man had me in such a tight hug.
I turned my head to face his sleeping face as i scanned over his every facial feature. So cute. i thought to myself as i thought about last night.
Fuck i really should be mad at him but it's so hard to when he looks and acts the way he does around me. You know beside the fucking me over part.

I smiled lightly as i started drawing circles on his chest and making patterns with my fingertips.
He shifted a little bit and slightly opened his eyes. I didn't mean to wake him.

"sorry didn't mean to wake you up" i said softly as i looked up at him.
"it's okay shorty you don't gotta apologize i had to wake up at some point" He smiled

Ngl im feeling extra clingy and attached to him rn. Ironic ik.
He tried to get up to used the bathroom unraveling his hands from around my body.
He was about to get up before i dragged him back down by his hands and climbed on top of him laying my head on his bare chest.
"noooo" I whined as i dug my head into his neck

Melo- "shorty i gotta piss" He chuckled as he played with my hair.
"no you don't" i said quietly in his neck as i continued to play with the ends of his hair in the back of his neck.
"let me go to the bathroom and i'll come right back i promise baby". He said it so sweetly that it would hurt me to say no.
"ok" i said as i climbed of of him.

He got up and went into his restroom. Remembering i had to go to i went out of his room and decided to use the hallway one so by the time he was done i would already be in bed.

I finished what i needed to do and walked back to his room as i ran into gelo.
I waved at him tired as fuck as he smiled and engulfed me into a hug. "mornin" he said as he let go of me. "morning gelo" i said as i yawned and walked back into melos room. I walked in and closed the door behind me and seen him already sitting on his bed on his phone.
Melo- "where did u run off to?" He asked as he put his phone down and looked at me and shot me a tired smile.
"bathroom you were taking to long" i said as i sat down on his bed. As i sat down I felt my bra wire digging into my skin. "ouch" i whispered.

Melo- "what's wrong pretty?" He asked, concern on his face.
"my bra wire is fucking with me real bad" I said as i tried to adjust it but it wouldn't work. Over all i decided i was just gonna take it off. it wasn't worth the pain. "ima take it off" I said as i stood up and walked towards the little drawer he had for me. I took off my shirt and placed it on his bed as i went to unclamp the bra.

To be honest it's nothing he hasn't already seen and i'm way to tired to give a fuck. To tired that i couldn't find the clamp either. "melo?" i asked as i waited for a response.
"wsp baby" He said sweetly as he walked over to me and stood behind me.
"can you take it off i'm to tired" I pointed to the bra.
"of course" He said as he unclamped the bra with no issue.

Hissing as he took it off. i turned to the side and looked in his mirror to see all the marks the bra left on my skin from it digging into me.
"that looks like it hurts" he hissed as he rubbed his fingertips along the marks.. I sighed as it lowkey felt good and eased the pain.

I guess he picked up on that and walked over to lock his door and to his bed and sat down, His back pressed up against his bed headboard.
"come here" He said as he patted his lap.
I lazily walked over and straddled his lap as my bare chest touched his. ( like full on tiddies on chest type shi) I put my head in the nape of his neck and relaxed and he started to rub and massage the parts where my bra was irritating my skin. I sighed and let out a few light moans before i ended up falling asleep again.

—————————————————————————

YALL IM NOT GNA LIE I FORGOT ABOUT THIS WHOLE FUCKING STORY IM SO SORRY I REMEMBER TO UPDATE LIKE VERY 9 MONTHS.

Ima try and start being consistent i swear but lmk if u got any comments questions of concerns IM SORRY AGAIN.
😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️