7.

Kay Pov:
I woke up to something moving on top of me, so i looked down and there he was. Melo with his fine self he was laying with his arms around my waist and his head on my stomach. Yea it was cute and all but what wasn't cute was my bladder a bitch needed to use the restroom asap no mf rocky.
"melooooo wake up and move yo big ass i have to use the restroom." he groaned and moved around a little and got comfy again.
"5 more min plz" he said is his morning voice which wanted me to stay for 20 more min and do sum else but i restricted myself to how badly i needed to use the bathroom.
"melo come on i have to go" i said rlly abt to slap the cute off his face.
"fineeee" he said as he moved and cuddled up on the body pillow he had next to him. i smiled and rolled my eyes and got up going to the bathroom connected to his room.
After i was done i washed my hands and went back to bed bc i mean it's 7:30 who tf wakes up that early anyways.
I walked over to where melo was laying and took the pillow out of his grip, he opens his eyes hella fast for no reason boi lookin like he got possessed, i slowly crawled into his arms and replaced the pillow with myself.
"mhm this is wayyyy better than that dumbass pillow" he said as i laughed and laid my head in the crook of his neck and we both feel asleep shortly after.
————————-
Melo Pov:
After Kay came back to bed we feel back asleep, one thing i liked about her was how amazing she matched my energy it's like we were the same person but again we weren't. Tbh she takes things way more seriously then i do which is good and bad is some cases but ig u can say she's more mature than me🙄.  She sleeps late like me tho that's what i always loved abt her. We can sleep anywhere anytime any place for hours. So lemme tell y'all we was slumped asf.
—————
I felt something move on top of me and i realized it was Kay. She was still asleep but she just moved her leg on top of mine and laid her head on my chest again. I didn't know how long we slept for so I looked over at the clock on the side of my bed on my nightstand. It read 11:35 in the morning so I figured it was probably time wake up.
"Kay" i said as i shook her a little attempting to  wake her up.
"mmmh, damn nigga let me sleep" she says as she lays back down on me.
"mama get up its 11:40" i shake her again
"idc what time it is i'm tired" she says with her eyes still closed
"what if i take you to canes"? i question her knowing she's finna get up after hearing that.
"canes?" she says as she shoots up and opens her eyes.
"yes mama get up and i'll take you to canes and if u are then hurry up i'm hungry"
"OK" she screams and gets up and puts her jordan's on fast asf as if she was never asleep.
"letsss gooo hurry" she says grabbing my hand and pulling me down the stairs.
"ABOUT TIME YALL SLEEPY HEADS WOKE UP." my dad yells from the kitchen
kay laughs and goes to give him a hug
"hey big baller i was tired i need my beauty sleep"
"hey i feel you and where y'all goin why u got yo shoes on" he looks at me
"oh i'm taking her to canes" i said as i grabbed my keys.
"you know you not supposed to be driving without a permit but I'm a let it slide this time because u goin with kay" he says an waves us off. Don't know if i mentioned this but the fam never really liked ashley but they loved kay she was like the daughter they never had.
"come on let's go" i tell kay and she opens the door and walks out to the car. I unlock it and we both get in. She grabs the AUX and connects her phone to it.
"aye no trash music in my car kay or else ima have to kick you out"
"you know my music is only fire nothin else lil boy" she laughs as she puts of "going bad by drake and meek mill" shit straight fire.
We listen to this song all the way to canes since it wasn't that far from my house.
Times skip (to after they get the food bc i'm to lazy)
Me and Kay were sitting in my room eating while watching all american. After we finished eating it was about 1:00. She got a call and she answered it and talked for a while. After she hung up she told me who it was.
"hey who was that" i asked
"oh that was maddison we're gonna hang out in a hour or two." she said getting he shoes on
"nooo don't leave me"i got up and hugged her from behind.
"come on let me hang with her for a few hours we're just gonna go to the mall and shop a little bit then i'll come back here and I'll spend the night again?" she looked at me with pleading eyes. She hasn't seen her friends since she got back so it's only fair.
"ok i guess" i step away and sit on my bed
"ok suga see ya later" she comes and gives me a kiss on the cheek.
"huh girl if you don't get ya ass over here and give me a kiss" she rolls her eyes and gives me a kiss on the lips the gets her clothes.
"ok bye melito" she says and she walks out my room
"bye mama" i say and she walks down the stairs she says bye to my parents and walks out the door. i go over to my window and make sure she gets to her house safe which she did, so i go lay on my bed and go on my phone when i get a text from ashley..

A/N
(Sorry y'all for not updating for a while I know this chapter is a little more shorter than my usual ones but I'll have to do for now I'll update you soon sorry for the cliffhanger 🤭)