12.

Kay pov:

After i came back from the bathroom i thought i would do my makeup first because its takes the longest.
I swear i heard melo groan when he seen me take out my makeup bag. Trust me boy me too.

I giggled at him as i started to prime my face and start the rest of my makeup.

"melo?" i asked as i looked at him in my vanity mirror.
"wsp ma" he said as he put his phone down and looked at me.
"can u get me an outfit i really don't feel like picking it out.?"  I asked with a sore arm from blending my makeup into the next century.

"yea fs i gottchu" he said and started walking towards my closet.

I finished my makeup and started to add my earrings and my gold anklet tina got me for my birthday a few years ago. I put on a gold chain looking bracelet and waited on my necklace. i had to see what he picked for me to wear so i can match it.

He came back from the closet with an all black dress, and the red bottom heels he got me got me a while back that i had yet to wear.
"ouuuu cuteee okayy i see you" I said as i smiled and looked at the outfit.

He surprisingly did a really good job considering he lives in sweats and tank tops

"i know, i know shorty boutta be fly ash" he said as he placed everything on my bed and rubbed his hands together smiling.

"what are you wearing?" i said as i started looking for my silver chains and necklaces.

"sum all black to match you" He said as he walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head on my shoulder

"what are you looking for?" He asked as he seen me practically tearing apart my whole vanity.
"my silver jewelry i can't find it, fuck i think i might have left it in vegas" i said as i threw my head back hella frustrated. Those were my favorites.

"i gotchu when we get back to mine trust." he told me as he smiled at me in the mirror.
"don't play witme" i said as i looked back at him
"i'm not i swear u just gotta wait"
"okay well let's hurry up and change because it's already 6:30" i told him as i looked at our clothes.

We both started to change, i didn't have a bra on so i went and got a matching black lace set and put that on before i threw the dress on. I sat down and slipped on my shoes.

I stood up and turned to see melo putting on his shoes.
"okay you planned all of this" i said referring to our outfits that matched a little too well to be a coincidence.
"maybe" he shrugged "but damn i sure did a good job" he said as he looked at me out and down and licked his lips.

"your too much" i said as i giggled and rolled my eyes. "come on let's go we only have 15 min to get back to urs and i can't walk fast in heels" I pouted rushing him.

While he finished i sprayed some of my chanel
perfume and put some lotion on my legs. And by the time i was done with that he was ready.

"lookin like a snack" I said as i rubbed my hand up and down his arms fixing his shirt.
"can say the same bout you" he bit his lip and grabbed a handful of my ass.

"okay not to much let's go" I said as i walked out of my room and downstairs with him behind me.
we walked out the front door and i closed and turned around to lock it.

"carry me?" i asked i really didn't want to walk down the drive way in these things
"of course" he said and picked me up effortlessly. My legs were on both sides of his waist as my arms were around his neck.

He started walking down the driveway and into the street towards his house. We started going up his drive way when he sniffed my neck. weirdo.
"you smell good" i giggled "thank you weirdo"

We got to his door step as he put me down slowly. "how am i a weirdo?" he asked with his face all twisted up.
"i heard you sniff my neck loud as fuck you weren't even trynna be slick wit it" i laughed

"mane ion care bout all that ill smell u if i want" He said as he opened the door for me. I giggled and walked in.
"come on i gotta give u that thing remember" He said as he pointed towards his room.
i started to follow him up the stairs and into his bedroom. I sat on the bed as he went into his closet and got whatever he's been talking about.

he came out with one of his chains that said "melo" traced with diamonds. "stand up"
"melo no that's yours i can't"
"mama i said stand up" I did as he told me, he walked us in front of the mirror as he placed it around my neck and clamped it in the back.
"awe ur so sweet" I said as i turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head in my neck. "it's nothing ma" He said as he rubbed his hands up and down my back.
"can i get a kiss tho?" he asked as he planted a kiss on my neck
"of course" i told him as i grabbed both sides of his face and kissed him.

We pulled back as he started cheesing. I giggled at him and grabbed his hand.

"MELO KAY YALL READY" we heard from downstairs.
"YEA POPS WERE COMING" melo yelled back
"damn my ears" i joked as i covered them.
"you should be used to that by now" he said as he laughed.

"let's go" he said as he grabbed my hand and walked us downstairs.
"aweeee yall are so cute" denise said as she held zo's arm.
"kay for sure picked out all of that" zo said as he pointed to both of our outfits.
"actually it was melo" i told zo as i squeezed his hand
"yea nigga shut up" melo told zo
"damn my bad" zo joked

"alright yall let's roll!" lavar said as he opened the front door for us all to walked out.
"alright melo ima let you and kay go in your car but you better not get pulled over" he said as he put his fingers in melos face and handed him his keys.
"yea i know i gotchu" melos said as we walked to his lambo that was parked on the side on the street.
"damn we even match the car" i said as i got in the passenger side

Melo laughed as he started the car and started to drive to the restaurant. It was a fancy one in LA so we had about an hour drive.
He placed his hand on my thigh as he got on the freeway. I put my hand on top of his and listened to the music he had playing. 
We sat in comfortable silence all the way to the restaurant.

—————————————————————————

Omg i'm keeping consistent 🤭🤭
Actual dinner will be in the next chapter.
I lowky might have to change what he she looks like again bc i lost all the pics i had on the other girl.... IM SO VERY SORRY