the lovers

a/n: this is really like basically a little y/n backstory on because i feel like there's just so much missing and idk also filler ig but not really

3rd person pov

that day y/n decided that she was ready to face herself and unlock her persona(s). after her little self guided therapy session she had in the streets and pep talk she gave to herself once she made it home she immediately did it. she went into the realm where she'd be faced with her true self, no thoughts no questions she just did it before she could pussy herself out. y/n is ok with being a lot of things but a fucking pussy was not one of them.

when she entered the world she found herself facing the gates of her childhood home , the house of the head of the clan, growing up her mother was like royalty, the queen of the clan that everyone loved and respected until she was born of course. when word got out about Rise Kujikawas (y/ns mom) affair with a mysterious but powerful man everything fell apart. nobody dared to talk shit (to her face at least) because her power was feared. her power was that of a legendary sanin if not greater, not to mention she was the only one alive with the eyes of heaven. which despite the great name if in the wrong hands eyes of heaven could put the world in a hellhole.
_________________

walking through the kujikawa compound felt so weird to y/n. this wasn't the compound she spent her early years in, it was the one she felt like she grew up in. cold, the feeling of an icy glare but when she turns around there's no one there. the only difference was when she was a kid the whole village would give her disgusted stares sometimes she would hear whispers

" she's a cute kid but she's worst than a bastard. she's the shame of the kujikawa"

" i can't believe one day the head of our clan will be some sort of halfsie born out of an affair this is unnatural and disgusting"

" jet black hair with h/c highlights and dark eyes she doesn't even look like a kujikawa how could she ever lead us one day"

those were just some of the things y/n had to hear everyday, unless she was walking with her mom. only then would they be silent.

while continuing walking throughout the compound y/n was really just mindlessly strolling, her feet just moving she had no idea where she was walking to. she was to consumed in her good and bad memories at the place

" your the worst thing that's ever happened to me, i had a happy family. your not my sister your a freak" she remembers her brother telling her that after she just wanted to show him a play she made with her barbie dolls.

"go away kid, your lucky this is your mothers house or i would have you outside like a dog not even a bug, something to discard. you've brought nothing but trouble to this family" the h/c girl flinches remembering her brothers dad yelling at her when all she did was ask him to open her juice bottle for her.

"please i didn't think re-living all of this would be so hard" y/n says on the verge of tears.

another memory pops up, this one seems like a good one
" i'm sorry for putting you through all this for so long y/n, my precious baby girl. i love you so much your so strong and kind. we'll leaving the clan behind and we'll be moving somewhere new. theres this really cool and cute village a little farther from ours. konohagakure, i'm sure your gonna love it make like so many friends and be the coolest bitch there." y/ns mother says packing up their stuff. this
the day y/n moved to konoha and met some of the greatest people in the history of people.

"friends? mom no one likes me even b/n says i'm a freak,i've-" young y/n starts depreciating herself until her mother interrupted

"the kids here are all jealous of you, even my son. see y/n your not a freak your a princess, daughter of the heads of 2 of the strongest clans in all 5 lands. you don't even know the power you hold. not to mention your so cute y/n it blows my mind that i created such a masterpiece. but speaking of that i have some bad news" y/ns mother says bringing the 12 year old girl to tears. even in the real world everytime y/n thinks of this moment it brings her to tears. she's just always been an emotional sweet bitch.