my loves gone

3rd person pov :
On the journey back to Madaras villa sasukes mind was traveling a million miles a minute. the same thing was happening to his blonde counterpart 80 miles back in konoha, Naruto was losing his mind.

on the way to her apartment Naruto already had a bad feeling, making him rush over as fast as he could. unfortunately it was too late, as soon as he got there her front door was wide open and his heart dropped. naruto walked in and noticed strands of h/c hair on the floor and almost threw up. as he kept on walking to her bedroom he was hoping to see y/n on her bed, maybe she just got drunk, she's for surely the type to not care about underage drinking. when naruto made it to y/n's bedroom and saw no sight of her just sword marks/dents in the wall his heart fully attacked his body and ached. someone had took his angel, whoever did this will pay, he thought as he ran to lady hokages office in hopes she'd be there working late

When naruto arrived and saw an obviously drained and needy of a drink lady tsunade he thanked any and every god.
"SHES MISSING GRANNY!!! SHES GONE!!THEY KIDNAPPED MY LOVE" naruto cries falling down to his knees in the oval office

"WHAT!! who's gone?! BREATHE NARUTO." Lady tsunade says not in anger but in worry, if it's y/n missing they have to act fast.

naruto struggled to articulate the words, fighting tears and anger between every breath, his mind was racing, he needed to get her back, thinking he made a mistake coming to the hokage.

' i should be chasing after her, i can't waste time like this, what if they hurt her, she was paranoid, i promised her, i can't break my promise to her, what if they kill her, like they tried to do with gaara,' he thought

"y/n. i went to her apartment the door was wide open, her hair was scattered throughout the floor, a-and there was sword marks in her wall!" naruto breaths out.

"fuck. that's obviously a kidnapping..... shizune call kakashi and we'll put together a team by morning" Lady tsunade says feeling the urgency, as hokage she knows of madara being y/ns father and the risk that he would come back for her. this could be very bad for the leaf of things go his way.

"MORNING?! granny tsunade im not waiting till morning we need to save her NOW" naruto says getting up from the ground to storm out of the village mumbling under his breath how he knew he shouldn't have come.

"NARUTO DONT!! listen i understand how much she means to you but if you go on your own without a plan you will fail, and possibly die. i promise you we will get her back with this plan. it's always a lot to ask of you but especially now considering the circumstances i need you to try and rest, and by 7am you will be on your way to save her with a team and a plan." Lady tsunade assures him.

"no- I" naruto begins but gets cut off by

"she's right naruto, it's best we formulate a plan and a team, whoever took her won't kill her, she'll be ok. y/n's strong too naruto" Kakashi says attempting to comfort the young boy.

despite his words kakashi is also freaking out, he can't lose another member of team 7 , his favorite specifically, he'd do anything to get her back. y/n was like the friend he never had growing up, she healed his inner child just be being in his company. if anything happened to her he'd probably retire.

" i'll be here at 6." naruto says coldly walking out.

back to sasuke and y/n :

around 4am y/n started waking up. fortunately y/n got a nice and strong like power nap from the zapper thing sasuke used, it really just put her into a deep sleep. one where he controlled the dreams. in there she dreamt of her housewife fantasy just with sasuke.. they cooked together,trained together, slept together (actively and restfully) and of course because of this y/n woke up a little flustered

she was even more flustered when she saw her dream man carrying her bridal style through the woods.

"what the fuck? am i still dreaming" y/n says sleepily

"finally sleeping bitch woke up" karin spews angrily at the h/c girl, jealous that it was y/n receiving sasukes affections and not her

"your up?" sasuke smirks
"i guess so.." y/n says not sure what to make of the situation. in a way she doesn't want to fight the darkness pulling her in, it's wrong but then again the leaf isn't perfect either, she'd been a victim to the elders prejudice, she could finally avenge her mother, herself, even naruto, for all that they put them through, the pain no children should adorn, the sacrifice her mother didn't have to make.

"i can walk on my own ya know. i won't run try and run away" y/n says in hopes that sasuke will put her down, despite the seriousness of the situation she can't help but be flustered being in his arms after the romantic dreams she had, cursing her lover girl mentality

"you sure about that?" sasuke ask with a hint of fake arrogance and fighting a smile. god he's waited to hear her voice and see her face up close for so long. not to mention shes only gotten all the more beautiful in his eyes, looks weren't everything but she had all of them, feeling her body is his arms like that made him more than excited to make her his, he'll do it right this time. sasuke already vowed in his mind to love and value her in a way no one else can.

"im sure" y/n nods making little eye contact

"hm" sasuke says as he stops his movement and gently puts y/n down in the trees.

"thanks shjjdkwt WHAT THE FUCK WHY CANT I STAND!! WHAT DID YOU DO TOBME" y/n cries out in pain, her legs feel like jello and she would've fell if sasuke didn't swoop in.

y/n pov
"i thought you said you could walk hn" sasuke says with his signature arrogance.

"i thought i could, i dont know what you did to me" i say fighting tears, i've never felt so weak, what happened i felt fine until i tried to stand now my whole body hurts.

"hn." is all sasuke says looking away in slight guilt.

"just go back to sleep y/n it's a long journey" he sighs out making a certain eye contact that soothes my pain. why am i not freaking out, he's taking me to evil madara and i just want to talk to him,  he was my bestfriend, he's not evil, sasukes like me, ok a little more extreme me but he just wants to avenge his brother, he's a true avenger, i can't let madara take advantage of that.

"what if i don't want to sleep?" i jokingly pout in hopes of making sasuke smile or at least laugh. when we were genin he would tell me to stop being a brat with a small chuckle.

"don't be a brat y/n" he says with a small chuckle that makes me smile.

"you haven't changed sasuke. please don't change. no matter what. i don't know what madara promised you but take it with a grain of salt, he's a deceiver and a liar. whatever he gives he takes back 10 fold. it's not too late to turn around please i don't wanna go" i blurt out as i instinctively pull myself closer to him, hugging his waist.

the sudden fear of what madaras going to do rushes over me, what if he used me to get sasuke, if sasuke killed itachi he probably took his eyes or knows where they are, madara would do anything for an extra set of eyes, especially a mangekyo. and if madara has no problem killing the mother of his child, his brother, he probably has no issue killing his daughter. i can't fight madara, and sasukes strong too but we don't stand a chance. it's best if we just leave. not to pussy out of anything.

"y/n i'm not doing anything for madara but this and a couple favors. i'm not his slave or anything. you don't even know what he promised me for in exchange for these things no need to be so emotional yet " sasuke says trying to reassure me, he's still so kind to me in his own way

"oh.. not to be all up in your bizz dawg but uhh what'd he promise you?" i ask with an awkward laugh trying to lighten the mood

sasuke looks down at me and tries his best to fight his arrogant smile

"you"