a new teacher

3rd person pov :
the h/c girl had finally awakened out of her  slumber and made her way into the audience of the arena .

" hey sakura " y/n says casually as if she was never passed out and almost died .

" hey ... WAIT WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE " Sakura asks the e/c orbed girl ans she just shrugs not knowing how to answer that question .

" ALL THOSE WHO HAVE ADVANCED AFTER THEIR MATCH MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE ARENA " Hayate the procotor says making more ninja pop out of nowhere. and y/n drop from off the railing and onto the arena floor .

_____________________________

y/n pov :

i was standing in line next to naruto having a nice small talk about the exams until lord third started speaking .

now i honestly have no idea what he's talking about but i think he said that we have 1 month to train for the final exams and some other stuff .

" now Anko will be handing you all a slip of paper with a number on it , once everyone recieves their number i will go from left to right for you to say your number aloud and then you'll find out who your battling against in the finals ok " lord hokage says . as anko holds a box in front of us and we grab a random slip .

hm i got 5.... i wonder who i'm gonna be fighting .

3rd person pov :

" naruto uzumaki vs. neji hyuga "

" shikamaru mara   vs. temari "

"sasuke uchiha vs dosu "

y/n kujikawa vs Gaara "

" well shit my pants i have to fight that crazy guy " y/n mumbles to herself while crying in her head .

—————————- scene change

" this wasn't how it's supposed to go i'm supposed to fight the kujikawa not that uchiha brat " dosu complains to the other sound ninja.

" stop complaining dosu it doesn't matter orochimaru already has her brother so we don't need another kiujikawa brat , it's sasuke lord orochimaru wants as his vessel " she responds to him

" whatever , i'm gonna prove to lord orochimaru that i'm more than a pawn , that i'm better than that kujikawa and uchiha brat " dosu says quietly and angrily as he walks away

________ meanwhile ........

y/n pov :

" naruto stop yelling your forgetting where we are " i say trying to calm down my blonde friend

" Naruto this is a hospital not a playground " kakashi says from the hallway .

" JUST THE MAN WE WANTED TO SEE , KAKASHI-SENSE-" naruto says but was interrupted by kakashi sensei

" let me stop you right there , i already know what you two are gonna ask me and NO i cannot oversee your training- "

" UGH WHYYYY SENSEI " naruto whines
" IDIOT LET SENSEI FINISH HIS SENTENCE !! " i yell  slapping the back naruto's head

" thank you y/n " kakashi says as he pats my head , making me blush a little . i don't know why though it's pretty cold in here .