rock lee

3rd person pov :

" ok today's the day you got this y/n , remember they might have tricks up their sleeves but so do you " the h/c girl says as she grabs her iced coffee and makes her way to the exams .

well while we wait for her to reach her destination let me tell you about what ' tricks ' y/n has up her sleeve

after reading many scrolls about the Sharingan and Kujikani ( basically the sharingan and Byakugan of the Kujikawa clan ) y/n had came to the conclusion that she possess a hybrid of both .

how does she know this you ask . well the young girl had activated it one day , looked in the mirror and saw the sharingan , but instead of tamoes , there was 2 small black hearts in place .

according to a scroll written by no other than the h/c girls mother y/n's eyes were very special , in fact The girls mother even wrote ' if used right and trained possibly if not definitely more powerful than the rinnegan' .

although y/n is nowhere near that level yet she has gotten pretty good at using her eye for atleast 8 mins at a time .

another useful thing that y/n learned how to do was the Kujikawa frequency jutsu , although being far from good at it , the skill could be useful during the exams .

oh well looks like my times up y/n has made it to the exams .  looks like my times up

y/n pov :

i hope i can take my coffee with me inside the exams cause i don't plan on wasting it , shits to good to throw away .

" y/n right on time you were almost late " sasuke says annoyed

" oopsie " i say with a small smile and a shrug , sasukes kinda scary but he doesn't scare me .

" well before we end up actually late let's get going " sakura says pulling me and speed walking up the stairs

" huh why does it say we're at room 301 already ? we've only walked up 2 flights up stairs .

" hey you guys should slow down " naruto whines from behind sakura and i , i just nod in response and focus my attention on the scen in front of us .

' what the fuck ' is all that comes to mind . if this is the room we're supposed to be in then why are they making such a big deal about who can get in . unless this is a genjutsu... yea it probably is remember what kakashi sensei said ' a ninja must see through deception' .....

" you thinking what i'm thinking " i say to sasuke

" yeah this is definitely a genjutsu , let's go to the actual room " sasuke says .

My teammates and i were about to leave until the dumbass guard stopped us .

" hey !! where do you kids think your going " he stops . i was about to say something until " to the actual room, we see right through your genjutsu " sasuke says with a cocky smirk . ugh he's so cocky , it's kinda cute but that's not the point .

"oh really , try to see through this " the guard says about to kick sasuke . they were about to kick each other until some kid with bushy brows and a green jumpsuit jumps in between them and stop them .

" what the hell  , how'd he get here so fast " i mumble out loud .

" so much for not drawing attention to ourselves lee "' a girl with 2 buns on her head says , she's pretty .

" you guys must be the rookies , how old are u anyways " some guy with the same eyes as hinata ask ... he must be a hyuga , i hope i don't have to fight him he's kinda scary , but i can't act scared cause then he wins .

" we're not entitled to answer that question " sasuke and i say in sync , ugh he's such a copy cat . i scoff .

" if you'll excuse us we have a room to get to " sasuke says trying to push through them .

" WAIT " the green jumpsuit guy yells and jumps in front of me .  oh yeah i should thank him for stopping that fight that was about to break out between my team .

" oh yea i almost forgot, thanks for helping my teamates back there , that was really cool of you " i say offering him my sweetest smile .

" it was my pleasure pretty lady , may i ask what is your name . i am rock lee " he ask me . awww he's so cute , i can literally feel the heat rise to my cheeks

" i'm y/n kujikawa nice to meet you lee " i say with a nice smile .

" Y/N KUJIKAWA PLEASE BE MY GIRLFRIEND, I WILL PROTECT YOU WITH ALL MY MIGHT AND YOUTH "

what the actual fuck , i mean i'd be lying if i said i wasn't flattered but still that's a little weird ya know .

" i- uhh maybe one day , i just met you like less than 10 minutes ago so let's be friends ok " i saw with a small smile .  making him go off about how he'll " win me over some day "

3rd person pov :

unbeknownst to y/n who was to busy occupied with the green jumpsuit her teammates were practically fuming with anger .

' i know he's fucking lying '

' as if that loser could protect y/n '

' please if anything your scaring her with those bushy brows '

small time skip

the group of genin were making there way to the ACTUAL third floor when

" SASUKE UCHIHA , i challenge you " ( A/n i forgot what happened here so if this shits ass i'm sorry lmao )

" huh . you know who i am and you still want to fight me , you must be even more psycho than you look " Sasuke responds to the green bushy browed boy .

" heyyyy let's not fight new friends k " y/n says trying to maintain peace .

" NO !" Naruto , Sasuke , and Lee yell at the the h/c girl .

'well damn it wasn't that serious for them to yell but go off ig ' the h/c girl thinks to herself

timeskip cause i'm already at like 1000 words and i don't like long chapters i- oopsie

y/n pov

Well damn i wasn't expecting sasuke to lose but also that Lee kid is really good at Taijutsu i hope i don't have to fight him . but what the actual fuck ... since when do talking turtles exist ...

"naru... you see what i'm seeing " i ask my blonde friend .

" yea since when do turtles talk , u think that's his sensei " naruto responds

" maybe let's ask sakura "

" sakura look , i think that turtles his sensei " naruto says to sakura making her yell at him , well damn it wasn't that serious but ok .

" i can't believe i lost to someone like him " i hear sasuke say , honestly a part of me wants to say ' yea me neither ' but that doesn't help the situation so let me not say that .

" yea but on the brightside you can learn something from this , i'm sure next time you'll kick ass " i reassure putting my hand on sasukes shoulder

" i better " he scoffs , ugh that's so him

" SHIT, guys we need to hurry up it's almost 3 " Sakura yells making us all rush to the examination room .

the end of chapter 8 .

i honestly don't know why it took me so long to write this chapter but i hope you enjoyed it 🥺❤️ i'm trying to improve on my writing skills and maybe start an idol!various x reader book but i atleast want to finish one of my ffs first before i add another one to the plate yk . anyways don't forget to vote and comment what you think/thought about the chapter . byee love yhu 🥺😘