doing it wrong

3rd person pov:

when y/n made it to lady tsunades office the h/c girl was honestly prepared for the worst but when she got there she was welcomed to a concerned but calm tsunade. almost everyone could tell that the legendary medic had a soft spot for the girl. this soft spot was different than the one she had for the h/c girls blonde counterpart. with naruto, tsunade believed in him more than anything and wanted to see him succeed. with y/n she wanted to keep her safe like a protective grandma. being hokage tsunade knew how many people want y/n's power to themselves. she's just as sought after as the nine tails  and even more hated with the elders, no matter how much tsunade wants to believe y/n is safe in the village she knows its only a matter of time before something happens.

" i'm so sorry again lady tsunade, i was really impulsive and didn't wanna scare myself out of it and if i would've told you first i feel like that would've been me saying im gonna die ya know! doesnt excuse it but im sorry and i'll never do it again i promise like i swear it was really stupid" the e/c girl blurts out another apology even though lady hokage already accepted her reasoning and first apology.

"it's all alright y/n, i was just worried that's all. your lucky it wasn't an emergency though. your free to go now" tsundade dismisses y/n making the girl scurry out her office.

once out the office y/n immediately sighs out a sigh of relief. now all she had to worry about was the horrible feeling in her gut

______

y/n pov:
thank god lady tsunade went super easy on me, but honestly i have something else on my mind now. that bad feeling i've had is getting worse. i don't know if it's a bad bad feeling but i just feel it in my gut something's gonna happen. maybe madaras finally making his move if he's still alive. ugh maybe i'm just being paranoid for nothing, madaras dead. my dad is dead my mom is dead they're both dead so madara can't hurt me. i need to stop being so scared over all these hypotheticals. whatever i don't have to worry about this, well i do have the time i just don't wanna spend it on that ya know. i'll just go visit naruto and see how his training is going. secretly of course i don't wanna distract him.

i make my way to the training grounds and see naruto training really hard with kakashi sensei and pervy sage. i think i just witnessed the final outcome of his training, there was like naruto's rasengan but white and had like shuriken rings. it looked really cool honestly naruto's really strong, stronger than anyone gives him credit for. i don't wanna fall behind, i know naruto said he'd be there for me and protect me no matter what but i don't want that. i want to be strong and fight for myself, or at least by myself. i don't wanna be the damsel in distress who can never do anything by herself. no offense sakura but that shit is so annoying to me and i don't ever wanna get to that.

"fuck that i need to train" i mutter to myself and leave naruto's training ground and head to the one across the village.

at the training grounds

"i really hope attention whore y/n leaves the pole this time" i wince before summoning my personas.

" self summoning : persona: the lovers" i say looking at my card before squeezing it to summon my... myself i guess. or would it be selves... i don't know.

"looks like someone is taking action faster than expected, are you sure you don't wanna nap hun you seen uhh tired. if your hungry i could make you something nice to eat,training can wa-" one of the y/n's say to me before i cut her off, this is different than when i first met them, now they all look like me but with different hair colors. one with blonde hair and baby pink highlights , the other a platinum blonde, one brunette and the other black hair with red highlights. the one who first spoke is a platinum blonde.