Lunacia Island

I. REGIONS

I. Luna - the only city and the jewel of Lunacia. It is situated at the center of the island. It stands as a beacon of civilization, a bastion of safety and security, despite its hidden mystery that awaits discovery.

II. Nolrich - a serene village nestled by expansive fields and landmass, where the rhythm of life is dictated by the cycle of planting and harvesting crops in their neighboring region, Siphar Forest. In Nolrich, farming isn't just a way of life—it is a source of magic.

III. Rusnix - a rugged frontier settlement at the foot of Rusvil Mountains. The people of Rusnix have forged a livelihood from the ancient art of hunting, relying on the bountiful wildlife that roams the untamed mountains of Rusvil. The inhabitants of Rusnix are skilled hunters, and for them, hunting is more than just a means of survival.

IV. Forwel - a coastal town between the vast expanse of the sea. Its charm lies in its simplicity, with fishing boats bobbing in the harbor and houses that lining up the shore. The life in Forwel is regulated by the rhythm of the tides, as families rely on the ocean's bounty for their livelihoods.

V. Siphar Forest - an expanse of verdant beauty of fertile farmland at the foot of Lunacia. This century-old forest boasts the densest concentration of towering trees in the region, creating a sanctuary of natural wonders. Siphar Forest also steeped in legend and lore. Whispered tales speak of hidden groves inhabited by ancient spirits, and of secret clearings where time seems to stand still.

VI. Rusvil Mountains - stand as a formidable and majestic range in the northern reaches, where the icy winds carve their mark upon the rugged terrain. Within the shadow of these towering summits, a diverse array of wildlife roams freely. It serves as a sanctuary for skilled hunters seeking for survival.

II. MAP

 MAP