New friend

I walk to school early as alway and I stop by the theater and I see Felix alseep in her clothes she wore yesterday. "Felix?" I say. Felix doesn't respond,shes still alseep curled up on the theater floor. I get closer to her face and open my backpack and grab a black folder and hold it over her face. "Felix!" I yell to wake her up. Felix jerks and looks up.  "Finn lets go! Run!" Felix yells. "Wait I cant see!" Felix touches the folder and sighs. "You scared me." I laugh a litte and look pull away the folder. "Were you dreaming of me?" I says teasing her, "First thing you said was for me to run. Felix looks at me and then looks away. "Of course not, but if you tease me about this more It will become a reality." I poke her forehead and smile. "Don't get so serious it okay to dream about me" Felix shoves my shoulder still looking away. "You have alot of confidence today, usally you'll be quiet and waiting for me to talk to you."  "You found me in a good mood, anyways how long were you here?" I ask. 

"All night." Felix replies. "I've been here cleaning the football team can make such a mess." "You should have told me I could've helped." I say while I help Felix up. "It's okay You were with Alyssa anyways. Thats why your so confident today." I quickly look away. "You left with her after the dance and you acted like this at the fabric store." Felix says as we began to walk to class. "I didn't follow you silly."  I nod and sit at my desk and Felix at hers and the football team and cheerleaders crowd around her. I look out the window. "Alright class take your seat. says the teacher. "Pair up we're going to have a group project." Felix looks at me and trys to get up to partner with me until for the first time someone gets in front of me. "Okay Partner lets get to work!" says a low voice. I look pass him and then to Felix who smiles shugs and a cheerleader partners with her. 

I look at the guy in front of me who is smiling like an idiot. "So let's work together Finn! You must be smart and stuff so the project will be easy." I look at him and begin to speak. "You are?" "Right my names Nate I'm on the football team I'm new here." I glare at him after hearing the fact of the football team. "You team didn't tell you about me huh? Or are you lying." Nate looks at confuses and shakes his head. "You seem like a nice guy I assuming they bully you well don't expect that from me!" I look outside the window and sigh. "All right we'll see. The project is about catacombs you know anything about that?" I ask. Nate nods and smiles, "I'm Italian Finn! My parents know alot about the subject!" Nate gives a few jokes about it and I laugh at them.  Nate laughs as well and we talk more than we work. Congradulation Finn you have a new friend.