Prologue

Thank you for giving a chance to this story.I promise not to disappoint you all🫶☺️.

~

"Don't touch me and it's 'mam' for you"She said pointing a finger in front of him and his eyes widened in shock.

"What?"He frowned.

"Preeta, don't overreact.We will sit and talk okay.Aise kyu behave kar rahi ho"He asked in panic seeing the anger in her eyes.

"Because, I don't love you.I was just playing with you.I was just taking my revenge on you.If I feel something for you then it is HATE.I just hate you"She whispered furiously not able to control.She was frustrated and she wanted shower that on him.She was tried now.

She was not ready to continue that after last night.She wanted to be free from him.

.

.

What happens when she decides to play a game of love with him to make him pay.To take her revenge on him.

Will she fall in her own game?

Will he be able to overcome with the betrayal she gave?

~

So meet, Preeta Arora a woman with an arrogant, pride, attitude, and a cold hearted.

And a word called 'love' was too far from her.She never believed that.

Karan Luthra a man with lovely heart, kind nature and simple yet dashing boy who can win girls heart with his dimple smile.

And he was the person who wants his dreamgirl to be a beautiful soul, generous and understanding one.

~

It will be different from my other stories😬.So be ready for their rom-com journey full of jealousy, hate and conflicts.

Are you ready?

So please do tell whether you all liked the concept or not ,so that I can continue with.

The love you all give to my stories is heartwarming and I am grateful for that.which makes me to write for you all🤌❤️Thankyou so much guys I love you all my preeran fans.

Stay tuned 🦋