16| His touch

50 votes fast guys 😐

~

Karan's pov:

"Karan jacket aur ye cap rakho.Waha bohot thand rehta hai na"Mom said bringing my jackets.

I took them and was about to keep inside that mom stopped.

"Thik se fold karke rakho, itne bade ho gaye lekin thik se kapde fold karna nahi aata tumhe.Pata nahi aage kya karoge?"Mom scolded and started to fold them neatly.

"Arey kya hoga.Aur aage kya karunga matlab?"I asked with a frown.

"Aage matlab jab shaadi hogi tab.Tumhari biwi mujhe kahegi ki apne bete ko kuch nahi sikhaya aapne"Mom said causing me to pout and glare at her.

"She will help me don't worry.Aur mein na house wife se hi shaadi karunga.So that she can take care of me and herself.There won't be any problem"I sighed and Mom twitched her lips before chuckling listening to me.

"Waise koi ladki mili ya mein dhundna start kar du? Arrange marriage bhi buri nahi hoti.Mere aur tumhare papa ka arrange marriage hi toh tha"Mom said, and I smiled before replying her.

"Oh mom.Apka arrange come love marriage hai and dad ne mujhe bataya tha ki apki engagement ke baad apko six months gap mila tha and you guys spent those months while knowing eachother completely and that's best I should say.And about me mujhe toh Love marriage hi karna hai, but if not then I am ready with whatever comes on my way.And for now I am not thinking about marriage and all.Pehle Sanvi ke shaadi baad mein mera"I said and bit my tongue when a loud scream echoed in my room.

"Kiski shaadi?"Sanvi entered inside fuming and I knew why it was.

And that is she wants me to get married first and I want her to get married first.We have four years age gap and it doesn't matter actually.So, we have to see who's wish gonna fullfill first.But honestly I don't want to get married first.

"Kisi ki nahi"Mom interrupted knowing we gonna argue over this topic.

"Meine pehle hi kaha hai ki mein pehle shaadi nahi karungi.Pehle Bhai ki hogi aur mein khud mere bhabhi ko welcome karke uske saath acche se bonding karna chahti hu.Aur waise tum mere shaadi ka wait karoge toh buddhe ho jaoge"Sanvi said and I widened my eyes.

"Oye, I am just twenty five.Mere shaadi ka wait karogi toh tum bhuddi ho jaogi.Because I am not interested in marriage for another 4-5 years"I retorted glaring at her.

"Mein koi buddi nahi hongi.I will be nearly twenty six.It's the exact age to get married toh mein uske bare mein baad mein sochungi.Phele shaadi toh tumhara hi hoga"Sanvi fumed and I rolled my eyes listening to her.

"Keep dreaming.And for god sake uske bare mein discussion band karo.I will get late"I thought to stop her and she huffed before sitting on the bed.

"Huh..aur waise please don't talk too much with her.I don't know tum kaise uske taaref kar rahe ho aaj kal.I hate her"Sanvi glared at me and I chuckled a little.

"Woh isliye kyu ki she is not rude to me.humare saath jo acche se rehte hai toh unke saath waise hi rehna chahiye right.I am just trying to help her with her loneliness.You know she literally stays alone in that big house.Uske papa toh thik se ghar mein rehte bhi nahi hai.I feel bad for her actually"I said remembering the way Preeta hugged me feeling scared that day.

"Oh bro, but that still doesn't matter because she is not that good.That's her reality and I don't know tumhe kaise acchi lag rahi hai abb woh.Don't fall for her even by mistake.She is dangerous to be honest"Sanvi said and I glared listening to her.

"What nonsense.Why would I fall for her? She is my boss and I don't think in that way for her.And she is good because I am with her all the time and I know her now.She is changed and I like that"I argued causing mom to interrupt who was packing my bag silently.