5| Special treatment?

Hello💗🤗 don't forget to vote before reading 🌟

~

Karan's pov:

"Sanvi, pass me the remote"I graoned for the third time while laying on the sofa.

"Another half an hour, ye movie complete kar ke hi dungi"Sanvi replied raising my nerves.

"I am already tired, tumhare saath argue karne mein bhi mujhe aaj intrest nahi hai so please jaldi do.Match hai aaj"I mentioned irritatedly.

I so fucking want to divert my mind from today's event.How dare that arrogant woman made me to prepare a damn coffee for her.Surely regretting my decision now.

I don't know what mistake I had made that I stuck with her as her so called PA.

Ofcourse I am her Personal Assistant.

She surely made me feel like one.

"Tired ho toh Jake so jao, mein nahi dungi meine kaha na film complete karke hi dungi"she retorted raising my anger.

"Wahi movie kitni baar dekhogi mobile mein dekho"I vexed passing her boring expressions.

"Toh tum bhi mobile pe hi dekh lena"she again said tightening her hold on remote while gazing at the TV screen.

Listening to her I quickly got up heading towards her and was about to snatch the remote that she tried to run away.But I quickly caught her hand and forcefully pulled the remote from her hands.

"Mummyyyy!"she started yelling and hit my shoulder.

I ignored her and quickly layed back on the sofa with a winning smile.

It's as easy as pie to take the remote from her and still she dares to hide it.I laughed internally while changing the channel.

"Tum bohot bure ho! Kal se remote chupa dungi kahi"she burst angrily.

"Connection nikal dunga, waise bhi tumhe study karni chahiye na ki Tv dekhte baitho"I said concentrating on the match.

"I know that tumhe kehne ki zaroor.."she was about to say that mom's voice cut her off and I already knew what she is going to ask.

"Karan, kya hua?"she always blames me but the mistake is from her daughter's side.

"Nothing mom, ye mera sar kha rahi hai.I am tired toh thodi der keliye chain se Tv bhi nahi dekhne deti"I explained.

"Mom pehle TV mein dekh rahi thi"Sanvi argued.

"Bas yahi karo tum dono, bacche ho kya? Remote ke wajeh se bhi jhagda start kar liya.Sanvi tum jao study karo"Mom sulked while heading back inside the kitchen in disappointment.

I chuckled at Sanvi and she in return glared at me while heading towards her room.

I smiled peacefully and gazed back at the Television.

~

Next morning again reaching my cabin, I scanned the timing and quickly went inside miss.arrogant's cabin to fetch her schedule diary.

After another twenty minutes I again ran back towards her cabin noticing down her schedule and it was exactly 8:28 Am.I waited till it turned 8:29:58 seconds and knocked on her cabin door.

Like she wanted to me to arrive at this time.Exactly!

Huh!

"Come in"her firm voice welcomed me from inside and I entered with a nod and closed the door behind.