13|Fearful Hug

Target: 55 votes fast guys 😐[ I am serious this time].The soon you all will complete the target I will quickly update the next chapter.

~

Karan's pov:

I was so confused and a little stressed thinking what should I do.

I didn't have the courage to confront her, So I didn't talk to her about that.

But what surprised me was she too didn't talk to me anything personal after that day.Just was behaving in a professional way and I should not get affected by that.

But I don't know how it was affecting me and making me sad whenever I see her.Before I used to get annoyed by her words and presence when she used to talk and smile freely.but now when she doesn't smile or talk much, I am feeling uneasy and that's irritating me.

It shouldn't feel like that actually!

I have been saying these words since two days but still nothing is working and I don't know why, I was waiting for her to stop me and talk to me.

Ugh! What had happened to me.

And to be honest, I was missing the time we spent.I mean there is nothing special in those but just that silence and maybe her smiling face and those freaking talks which I used to hate.

I don't know why I am feeling like listening to her now.

What the hell has happened to me god!

Maybe the words that she said that day while crying might have affected me so badly that I am feeling like talking to her.I mean I feel like making her smile again because she doesn't look good without a smile on her face.

And especially when I have noticed her behaviour turning back to square one.She was changing and I just broke her expectations
I shouldn't have done that.I should have encouraged her.

I sighed in frustration and stood up to go to her cabin.I want to see her.

"Come in"She said and I entered inside.

"What is it?"She inquired looking up at me and then gazed back at the file.

Why don't she look at me anymore?

"Um, will you explain me about this project mam?"I asked and she bit her lips before lifting her gaze.

"Yea, come"She nodded and I smiled internally before walking towards her.

"Sit"She said and I dragged the chair beside her so that I can get a clear view.

Of her or the file?

My mind mocked and I gulped down before taking a seat.

"You could have asked to the manager.Anyways, I can help"She replied and I nodded gazing at her.

She lowered her lashes and went on reading the document.Till then I kept gaping at her charming face, her eyes and her straight nose, her ears with a single stone earrings and her straight hair and not to forget her lips which makes her smile the most beautiful one.

Pink yet glossy and I gulped when she took her lower lip between her teeth while thinking something.My gaze instantly averted and I looked down acting all innocent.

No, I am innocent!

Am I?

Yeah! I am.

No, you are not.

"I am"I whispered feeling frustrated and she looked up at me suddenly.

"Hnn?"She asked and bit my tongue shaking my head in no.