30|The heartbreak

Welcome to the last chapter of this story 🙃

~

Author's pov:

Their drunken night turned into a blissful morning and both were still laying over the bed while snuggling onto each other with a blanket covering their naked bodies.

"Umm"Preeta mumbled annoyingly when her sleep got disturbed due to some movement.

And to her surprise, her sleep ran away feeling some movements over her bare waist.

No!

Am I sleeping without clothes!

The first question popped on her mind!

Her heart started to beat in fear knowing she was sleeping with someone.

Because she could feel the warmth,She could feel the soft breathing of something.She had no heart to open her eyes to see around.But still gaining some courage she instantly opened her eyes and the moment she opened them her eyes fell at Karan's chest.

Tears gathered in her eyes and she lifted her eyes to face the person, who revealed to be Karan making her heart break into pieces.

This should be a dream!

This is a dream!

This can't be true!

This can't be real!

She screamed in her mind before moving away from him to realise that she was all naked.

That's when she felt like her breathing stopped and got the worst shock of her life.

"Noo"She barely whispered when tears started rolling down her eyes.

Clutching on to the blanket close to her chest she looked at him sleeping without any worry over his face.

She hated him instantly.

She looked at herself and pressed her lips before stepping down the bed only to see her dress and bra over the floor making her head hammer in pain.

Grabbing her things, she opened the door of the washroom with a difficulty and closed before sliding down to the floor.

Her body was naked except the last cloth covering her lower region and she was all sleeping with him.Her tears didn't stop and she started to sob feeling the pain in her heart.

When did that all happen?

How?

She questioned herself and clutched the clothes in her hands feeling angry at herself.

How could she do that?

Her lips wobbled feeling pain and the moment her eyes fell over her naked body she screamed in mind seeing the marks.

"I..I lost it"She whispered holding her head and shook her head while biting her lip harshly.

"I..lo..lost myself"She felt weak and pulled her knees together in delema.

It was all over.She thought she lost her virginity and there was no going back.She could feel the pain in her stomach and the feeling of his touch on her.

More tears made her eyes reaching her chin till her neck.She exactly remembered that they were drinking.He was drinking too.

"H..He came tow..towards me.He wan..wanted to ta..talk to me.I to..took him to roo..room.We we..were together.I to..told him some..something.I wa..was ang..angry.He kis..kissed me and..and.."She stopped crying hard and tried to remember after that.