23|First peck

When you all can give me a good response then how can I not upload another chapter for you all😗🫶

~

Author's pov:

"Get up"He whispered taking his hand back from her waist.

"Oh calm down"Preeta replied and got down from his lap before giving a look at him.

He corrected his shirt and hair before standing.

"Yes, come in"Preeta said walking towards her table.

"Mam, sir karan sir ko bula rahe hai"Her assistant said and Karan looked at him.

"Who? Who is calling him?"Preeta interrupted looking firmly at him.

"Mam Riya datta is waiting for him in his cabin.She is here with some doubts"He replied and Preeta clenched her fists.

"Tell her that it will take time for him to come and don't come again asking for him"Preeta warned him with her eyes and the person nodded lowering his head before leaving her cabin.

Karan wanted to interrupt but he understood with her expressions that she was pissed and thought to talk to her personally.

"You are not going"She said and he raised his brows before walking towards her.

"Why? Because you are jealous of her?"Karan asked shaking his head.

"Whatever"She replied firmly.

"She is good, she is..."He was about to continue that Preeta pulled his shirt and furrowed her brows staring at him in anger.

"Dare you say anything Karan.Don't speak about another woman infront of me.And don't even think about it.She may be good or bad, it shouldn't matter for you.You..."She stopped looking at his expressions and gripped his shirt before loosening her grip.

"You have lost it Preeta.This is too much and you can't tell me to whom should I talk and not.I work here and I know how to behave with my employee and also if they are female.I know my limits and I don't like if you try to change me the way you want.I like to talk with people and I believe in making friends irrespective of their position and gender.So it's better for both of us if you respect and give me my space"He said and turned facing his back to her feeling annoyed with her reply.

What does she mean by that?

It's not like he is falling for someone else or he is hiding something.

He understood her jealousy but her words were something too possessive and he didn't like it.

When he doesn't feel like restricting her.Hell he even listens and bears her every mood.Then how can she treat him like this.

Preeta bit her lip realising her words and clenched her fists.She doesn't know what happens to her when he talks or sees someone else.It makes her terrified and she couldn't help but to show her Anger and possessiveness on him.

"Karan"She called meekly and held his arm.

But he jerked it away and turned to go.

"I honestly don't like it, if you don't feel a healthy jealousy.If we are in a relationship then We should be happy and feel free in it.Humhe do baar sochna nahi chahiye kuch share karna ho toh.There shouldn't be insecurity or over possessiveness Preeta, tabhi koi bhi relationship work kar sakti hai"Saying he walked out of her cabin without glancing back at her.

Whereas Preeta stood there immobile.The way he tried to teach her as if she doesn't know anything.She knew but it was not like he was thinking and that made her furious at him.