27|The passionate kiss

Do vote guys ✨

~

Author's Pov:

She pushed him and breathed hard taking the support of the table.Karan was shocked at her actions.

Why did she push him?

"Wha...what happened?"She could feel he was shocked with her behaviour.His voice held the nervousness and a little fear.

"Preeta"he called again this time palmed her face and she composed herself before facing him.

"I am sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable.I promise I won't..."he was about to complete that she hugged him and in no time tears gathered in her eyes feeling weak.

She pressed her lips to suppress her sobs so that he can't hear.His hand caressed her hair and she hid her face in his shoulder while composing herself from those memories.

"Kya hua.You are worrying me"He asked now rubbing her back and she wiped her tears before lifting her head.

"I..I just..Can you take me home please?"She asked, lowering her eyes and he frowned but she cared less.

She just wanted some alone time at this moment.It felt suffocated for her.

"But...what happened? I am sorry if I did something wrong"He said shaking his head wanting to know the reason behind her actions.

"It..it's not you..just take me home please"She said distancing herself from him and he twitched his lips.

He didn't know what to feel.If something was bothering her then he wanted her to tell him.If he did something wrong which she didn't like then also she had a right to express it in front of him.

Her silence irked him but he didn't show it on his face and simply nodded.

"I will be waiting"Saying she walked forward and he just looked at her pressing his lips not knowing what to feel.

His gaze went on the bouquet of roses he had brought for her to give.He sighed taking his phone and looked around for the last time.

He thought he would get to spend time and talk with her tonight.But he didn't know what happened to her that she just walked out all of a sudden making him think whether he did something which made her angry.

But she wasn't angry, he couldn't comprehend her expressions.Another part of him was scared thinking whether his actions changed her.

He sighed feeling sad and walked behind her.She could have shared to him and he wanted to listen to her.But she chose to stay quiet and he had no option than staying silent either.

When he reached his car, Preeta was standing there waiting for him.He unlocked the car and she opened the door before he could open it for her.

Sitting inside she sat idle, whereas Karan came to the driving seat and looked at her.

"Preeta, agar meine kuch galat kiya hai ya phir tumhe kisi baat ka bura laga hai toh please don't hesitate to tell me.I will keep that in mind. tumhe aise silent nahi dekh sakta"He said and forward his hand to hold hers.

But Preeta took it back instantly and shook her head in no.

"It's not about you and for god sake please take me home Karan.I am in no mood to talk"She showed her frustration and he honestly felt odd with her behaviour.

He was hurt the way she was hiding.She didn't even cared to explain him properly.

It's fine!

He mumbled in his mind and nodded wordlessly before starting the engine.