25

Felix's POV

"I am red shadow's son."

They were all staring at me like they weren't expecting my answer to be like that. What are they staring for?

"Okay?" Hyunbin

These 7 were our Kingdom's newcomers which we taught how to handle everything, in order for them to be able to be with humans. They were always down to any missions we give them but we don't understand why they want Luna for no reason. The highest told them that they will only accept missions from us and not from anyone.

I am sure, they are here to kill Luna.

"I don't know if you all will believe me but that doesn't matter right now. I want you to stay away from that girl, or anyone around me."

"Yeah. Sure." Hwi smirked

"Now, leave this place. Before we even lose our temper and kill the seven of you here."

"We're sorry for that." Tan said and bowed

His friends left as they felt defeated by us, Tan was the last one to leave the place. He is the most calm out of them. Actually, Tan was the most aggressive and the hardest student to teach, but he was the most mannered right now.

"Nice one. I think they believed you." Jeongin chuckled

"That's kind of believable." Changbin

"Right." Minho laughed

Xavien looked at me "Tell them."

"Tell us what, lady?" Seungmin asked Xavien

"Get your hands off of me." Xavien annoyingly said and aggressively removed Seungmin's arm around her shoulder

"I wasn't lying."

"About what?" Jisung

"About what I said to the newcomers."

"That? You will kill them?" Chan

"That I am red shadow's son."

Jeongin laughed "Okay. We get it."

"I am telling the truth. I am red shadow's son. Just like you all, I was looking for the moon that will bring chaos, which is Luna, my sister."

"Felix-" Chan

"I'll show you all."

I started unbuttoning my uniform and showed them the moon tattoo on my collarbone which they didn't expect to see.

"Moon that will bring peace." Minho said

"Blue moon? You were going to prevent the chaos Luna will bring?" Changbin

"I know that Luna won't bring or start any chaos, she is too clueless for what is happening. She still doesn't know why some vampires were looking for her, and why her tattoo is hurting."

"You have the same tattoo. What should we do so Luna won't get hurt?" Jeongin

"I actually don't have any idea."

"Felix, can you explain everything? This will bother me." Seungmin

"Red shadow put a moon on our collarbone which will be our connection to each other, to know one another and be with each other when everyone is against us. Luna was taken from us as soon as we were born. Red shadow is suspecting the vampires from the Kingdom of Azeviel. It was the reason he was so mad at everyone in your Kingdom. Also, the fact that you guys have the necklace that is connected to Luna. Just like Luna, I have a necklace that is connected to me."

"And the purpose of the necklace?" Seungmin

"It was to hurt us in order for us to be controlled by him. But the necklace detects danger, which explains why Luna was hurting whenever red shadow and his team is showing up in the Kingdom. I ruined my necklace before it even reaches its maximum danger which might cause death if ever the necklace was ruined after that. I am safe but Luna is in danger. The necklace is reaching its maximum danger which might cause her death if ever the necklace was ruined."

"That's fucked up. But how the hell did you end up going with us? I mean you were with us from the start." Minho

"Vampires can manipulate minds, but I can do more than that. Don't you all think it's weird that you guys don't have any memory with me?"

They became quiet.

"Luna and I have different charm. Luna can see the possible future events, and I can see the past."

"You should see the future to prevent it, I guess you guys mixed it up-" Jisung

"No, that's why we have to be with each other, because we need to work together. It is up to one of us whether we ignore what we see. I am sure Luna expected to meet vampires and that's why she became interested in movies based on vampires."

"And that didn't surprise her at all. No wonder." Changbin

"So, the reason why you tried to talk to the highest and take the necklace because of what might happen to Luna?" Chan suddenly asked as he got an idea

I nodded "To prevent her from dying."

"Wait... If the necklace reached its maximum danger, and it wasn't ruined, what will happen to Luna?" Minho

"She will become the danger."

"Huh?" Jisung

"It's either Luna be in danger or she will be the danger. I don't want any of the two to happen. As far as I can, I will make her just like us. I don't want her to become the worst version of herself."

"This is such a big news." Jeongin

"I hope you won't tell Luna or Hyunjin yet. I will do that. For now, let's act like nothing happened."

I know this will be a big fight with red shadow but that doesn't matter. I need to keep the necklace out of danger for Luna to be safe.

As the blue moon, I need to prevent any danger to happen.