34

Luna's POV

Everything feels unreal. Until now I can't believe the fact that Felix is my brother. I am a vampire. The one who caused all the mess in their world is my father. How could all this come true?

Felix is a red shadow vampire but we have so much difference. Just the fact that he is the blue moon that will prevent the chaos that I will bring. He can control himself so much and he always knows what to do with me next.

I don't know if it's a good thing that he made everyone believe that he doesn't have a connection with the red shadow. But all I know is that he just wants to find me and protect the necklace that has been hurting me.

I am currently in my room and I just woke up. I was too lazy to stand up and pretend that everything was okay.

I don't feel good after what happened to Cara. If only I know how to turn into a vampire, I will surely turn her into one so she will not leave, but she will have to accept the fact that she is a vampire.

As much as I want to accept what happened, my Dad bothers my mind so much. I don't know if I should talk to him or not. I can't blame him if he is mad at us after Cara's death. They got involved because of me and I didn't even do anything to help them.

I haven't seen Felix since last night nor when he went here in my room. Almost all of them tried to wake me up and keep telling me to eat but I kept refusing to go with them.

I opened my laptop and looked at the story I wrote. Why do I keep hesitating to end this?

All I know is that this story will have a much better ending sooner or later...

"Good morning." Hyunjin greeted me as he went inside my room and he was holding a tray with my food on it, "They said you refused to eat, so I came here with your food."

"It's not that I refuse. I just feel too lazy to go downstairs."

He nodded and smiled.

Hyunjin sat down beside me and arranged the food in front of me, "I bet you are writing a story again."

"Obviously- Did I mention it to you? How did you know? I forgot."

"I think you did? I don't remember too, but I do remember that I overheard your conversation with your friends about the story you wrote." he said

I just gave him a nod and started eating the food he brought.

He took my laptop and looked at the screen, "What is this about? I mean can you explain this story?"

"Are you interested?"

He slowly nods.

A smile appeared on my face and I excitedly took over my laptop and showed him a presentation of the explanation of the story.

"What are you excited about?" he asked

"Finally! Someone is interested!"

He chuckled.

"Moon has lunar phases which are the new moon, waxing crescent, first quarter, waxing gibbous, full moon, waning gibbous, last quarter, waning crescent. Ah my name is from the lunar phase, just so you know. Anyway, there are 3 rarest moons, those are blue moon, super moon, and the lunar eclipse also known as the blood moon. The reason why I thought of the title and how the story goes, because, a love between a vampire and a human is rare, just like how rare the three moons I mentioned. Although like lunar phases, there are some things that are common and can be seen between the love of human and vampire, but there are also rare things you will see or notice between their love. That's why I titled it the Phases of love between a human and a vampire."

He looks confused, "Okay? How would you know the difference between a vampire that is pretending to be interested in you but just wants your blood, and a vampire that is really interested in you, sincerely?"

"It's simple, if you felt, saw, or noticed the rarest thing I was referring to."

"What is the rarest thing you were saying?" he asked

I shrugged my shoulders and chuckled, "I don't really know."

He shook his head, "What kind of a writer you are, can't even answer the question about your story?"

"You'll figure it out on your own only if you fall in love with a human."

"Vampires don't fall in love." Hyunjin

"What I mean is it's different from each one of us. For me, the rarest phase of love between a vampire and a human, is willing to sacrifice everything, even life, even if one of them is willing to lose everything just to be with one another. How crazy, right?"

He nodded, "Okay. I believe you. Finish your food. I'll read this." he said and took my laptop

I continued eating with a happy heart knowing that someone is interested in my story. I mean this is the first time someone asked about it, genuinely. I just feel happy and overwhelmed.

"I guess it's all about sacrificing." he suddenly said

"Huh?"

"I didn't read all of it but I guess we have the same mindset. That rarest thing is all about sacrifices." Hyunjin

"Right?!"

He looked into my eyes and said, "Just like how I am willing to sacrifice my title, just to protect you, the one who will bring chaos to all."