33

Hyunjin's POV

"Hyunjin, you can leave." Jisung said as they arrived

I shook my head as answer.

I am sitting on the couch as I kept arguing with myself whether to go to Luna or not. I wanted to explain and tell her that none of those was not my fault, except that I wasn't able to help Cara.

Jisung and others hunt some animal blood, and I volunteered be left here with Luna. We can't leave her now that red shadow is killing humans that are involved with Luna's hiding. Xavien's necklace was a big help because she is not tracked down by the red shadow vampires earlier.

"I'll talk to her."

"She is still mad." Seungmin said

"And nothing will make her calm if I won't clear myself to her. I will tell her that it wasn't me. I don't want her to think that she was right."

"Go on." Felix said and sat on the couch

I left them in living room and went to Luna's room. I am standing in front of her room and there's nothing I can do but wait for her to open it. I know Luna will shut the door on me, or make me leave. She hates me because she got the wrong idea, I don't want her to continue hating on me.

"Luna." I called and knocked on her door

She didn't answer.

"Luna, please. Let's talk. You need to know everything."

"I already knew-" Luna

"But what you knew wasn't true. It's not even half the truth. I know you won't believe me and think that I am making no sense. I swear, I will tell you everything I know."

And that's when she unlocked the door. I opened it myself only to find her sitting on the bed. Her eyes were just staring at me with no expression at all.

"Felix told us everything and what they saw. Red shadow vampires were there, they chained up both Felix and Jisung. They are also the ones who controlled the truck to hit Cara. I was never there. I left 10 minutes ago before you guys arrived. I would never kill anyone close to you. I would never hurt you."

"How about what I foresaw?" she asked while crying

"Felix said red shadow has the ability to manipulate a humans' mind. Every vampires can actually, but he is the only one capable to control your ability to foresee the future, because you are his daughter, and you are still a human. He manipulated your mind and your ability. I would never kill your sister because I know that will hurt you."

A few seconds of silence, and I suddenly started to hear Luna's small sobs. Like she was trying to stop herself from crying, but failed to do so.

"Why would he do that?" Luna cried even more

"Red shadow trusts Mr. Yeon before, but now he doesn't trust him because he hid you. That's the possible reason why red shadow killed Cara, because Mr. Yeon hid you."

"I guess Dad was right. It was because of me after all. It was really my fault." Luna faked a smile

I sat beside her "No one wanted that to happen, Luna. You were always cared by Mr. Yeon and that is why he hid you from red shadow. He knows red shadow is up to something bad. Don't blame yourself."

"But he killed Cara, because I was hidden by Dad. If only he didn't hid me, no one will die. If red shadow wanted me so bad, why can't he just go to me and take me? Why does he have to kill Cara?" Luna

"He can't because we were protecting you."

"Then don't-" Luna

"That's not something we can just easily do. We were told to protect you from red shadow and we promised to keep you safe."

"I lost Cara, and Dad doesn't want me anymore. He wanted me gone, and he even sees me as a monster. He blamed me, and hated me now. How can I live normally now? How can I act like nothing happened?" Luna

"It's always okay to cry about it. It was the most effective way to lessen the pain you were feeling, but don't ever forget that you never wanted any of that to happen. You didn't do anything wrong."

Luna was silent.

I caress her shoulder "We are always here for you."

"But it's still different with my own family. Red shadow is my father but I don't see him as one. He just wanted to use me, he wanted to turn me against you all. A real father wouldn't do such." Luna kept sobbing while her head is resting on my shoulder

"Luna." Felix called as he entered the room and was staring at Luna

Luna looked at him while tears kept falling from her face. She is not talking nor moving. She was just staring at Felix.

"You still have us." Felix said

She looks confused.

"Most importantly, you have a brother. You have him. He is different from red shadow, and all he wanted is your safety and happiness." Felix said

"What do you mean? I have a brother?" Luna asked and glanced at me for a few seconds

"Luna, just like you, I am a red shadow vampire." Felix

"You? A red shadow? That means-" Luna

"I am your brother." Felix