DISCLAIMER

Hello po, dear readers!

Characters, settings, and other elements that are easily identifiable to the general public belong to the owners of those elements. The author of this tale is responsible for both the characters and the events that take place. The author has no connection whatsoever with the owners, creators, or producers of any work that was formerly protected by intellectual property rights. There is no intention to violate any copyrights. 

This narrative contains events that might be upsetting to some readers, such as domestic abuse or the use of strong language, and it might not be appropriate for all audiences. This is purely a work of fiction, and I in no way support or endorse any of the actions that are shown in it. This fan fiction does not bring in any revenue for me. This is solely for the purpose of providing enjoyment. Request that legal action shall not be taken.

The author is purely aware that a lot of people don't purely approve of writing fics between the both of them and this applies not only to this ship but also to almost all politically figured ones. She respects and accepts the general people's decision gladly, but she is also vigilant to stand that everyone has their own preferences about what to like and not. So, she really hopes you'd do the same. This is made solely to poke fun and entertainment and not to worsen any unsolved/existing problems between the two camps.

--

Wala pong significant time of updating pero pag may natapos o nabuo kaagad, diretso po publish. Senzya na, medyo tinatamad lang talaga ako at nawawalan ako ideas na a part of me ay gustong mag write pero hehe,, ewan hindi ko magets ang aking self for these past few days wahaha kaya I thought I'd make use of some of my 'dream' and 'potential' scenes inspired by romance prompts I usually bump into or even song inspos para hindi naman kayo maburyo : ))

Please observe timeframes since di na ho me maglalagay ng author's note sa unahan bago magstart sksksks. (Except kung very, very AU siya. Maglalagay ako ng quickie notes.)

Legend: ' * ' for mature/explicit content.

Enjoy!