Track #10: Stuck With U

Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/track/4HBZA5flZLE435QTztThqH?si=66954dd578594c8c
YouTube: https://youtu.be/h2jvHynuMjI

* 24K 🥹🥹🥹🫶🫶🫶 Thank you, thank you! Probably the last for tracks (temporarily), I'm planning to release some Christmas special drafts soon kaya avangerz lang for further delulu moments mga ante bwahahaha chos 1/4 xd 

-

Leni is in the midst of a culture shock.

It has just been two months since she and Bongbong defined their relationship. Maybe because she had never done dating for like, forever, but it sends her the chills seeing how they handle things. Seeing the former senator being all thrilled and ecstatic on the primary days of panliligaw, he turned into something she never thought he could be. Not that she didn't want the change, but she would've not minded at all matching his silliness yet suddenly he became...mature.

Her VPSGs are kind enough to drop her off at her house in Naga as they also are taking the same road papuntang Albay assisting the doctors from the E-konsulta on a medical mission. Bukas makalawa ay susunod rin siya doon ngunit dala na ang sariling sasakyan. She's never been happier to have a three-day free schedule on her calendar of work and to be able to come home after such a long time.

"Thank you," she muttered as someone opened the door for her.

"Enjoy po kayo, VP," the guy sweetly wished her good. "Deserve niyo 'to."

"Tama," sinakyan naman niya ang trip ng binata at sabay silang natawa. "Ingat din kayo sa daan ha."

She bid them goodbye. Pinauna muna niyang makaalis ito sa kanyang tingin saka tuluyang binuksan ang gate at pinasok ang bahay nito. Well, it's not the old house that she and her late husband's occupied before but it still feels like he's here due to the proximity from there to this new lot. Mga mag-iisang taon na rin niyang pinalitan ang bahay na iyon sa kadahilanang pinili ng mga magulang niyang panatilihing walang tao roon nang makapamalagi sila sa tuwing maiisip nila ang anak.

Leni inserted the keys to her door and to her surprise, all the lights were on and there was soft clanging in the kitchen. She put down her bag and the rest of her files and laptops on the sofa and walked on tiptoes to where the noise was coming from.

Nang inangat ng isang pamilyar na pigura ang ulo nito mula sa pag-aabala niya ng hapunan ay napasambit ito, "You're here!"

"You're...here?" she confusingly uttered as she tried to absorb the scenario she was witnessing at that moment.

He subtly turned off the stove and quickly washed his hands on the sink before running down to Leni giving him a hug and eyed on her earlobe, "Hindi ka ba masayang andito ako?"

"I'm surprised. Totally," she tried chortling the doubt off and pulled herself away, maintaining the position of her hands on his waist. 

"In a bad way?" he bit his lower lip. "Dapat pala talaga nagpaalam ako-"

"No," she stopped him halfway. "Naguguluhan lang ako. Saglit, like...how? Why?"

"Tinawagan ako ng caretaker nitong bahay," he started explaining as he left her hips and walked back to the kitchen to get some plates.

"What? Bakit ka naman niya tatawagan, aber?" napa-arko ang kilay ni Leni nang naupo sa lamesa.

"Hindi ka daw kasi sumasagot. Pati yung sekretarya mo, wala rin. Naalala ko may bilateral talks ka pala sa Malacañang buong araw kaya ayon," Bongbong said, continuing to set the table.

"Ano daw sabi?" Leni queued while darting fascinating looks at him.

"Nagtatanong siya kung tuloy ba yung uwi mo dito sa Naga kasi ihahanda niya daw yung kwarto mo tsaka yung garahe. So, I came all the way here," he babbled while he served food on the table.