Track #2: Honeymoon Avenue

YouTube: https://youtu.be/_tJM74eZy04
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/track/2ofOe2OaXFpZF5ETbsc7Qu

ONE OF THE LONGEST TAMBAK UDS TO DATE. Seeing its setting na very very September pa talaga, sobrang alums na bwahaha. Hindi ko lang siya talaga matiyempuhan tapusin at isingit at thematic kemeru dito sa RA but now, finally, this piece is going to have its limelight. Eme.

This is, metaphorically, about knowing you are at the end of a relationship and wishing it could not be the end and going back to the beginning and starting over. The writer makes an analogy between driving a car and putting effort into a romantic relationship. A woman thinks back to the "honeymoon stage" of her relationship, when she and her boyfriend lived on "honeymoon avenue," and how wonderful everything was during that time. She is able to recognize that the relationship is deteriorating, so she approaches her partner with the request to "rescue" it before the two of them "crash" and are no longer able to make the relationship work. Here's Honeymoon Avenue by Ariana Grande. 💗

-

The wipings that Leni needed to do for the presents, specifically figurines, she had received during the campaign were already at the halfway point of completion which is the last part already of the needed-to-display things. She was working alongside her assistants from Angat Buhay to get the site ready for the Museo ng Pag-asa to be built there and displayed to the public. She was inside the building where the museum would be built and presented to the public. Even though they were all feeling a bit tired, they seemed to be having a good time and loving what they were doing. She was giving them pointers on what they should or should not do and where things should or should not be placed.

Finally, everyone had finished their work for the day, and they were having a rest while resting on the benches that were located near the stairs. This area was also directly in front of the holding area for the guests to come in by tomorrow, which allows for the circulation of cold and fresh air. They were able to feel at ease while they sipped their iced coffees and munched on their doughnuts, which were a reward for completing the task successfully.

"Anong oras tayo bukas, Ma'am?" one of her assistants asked.

"Well...we open at 10 so baka mga more or less 8-9 prepared na tayo," Leni spoke in a persuasive manner. "Para hindi tayo mag-hustle masyado mag-agahan."

"Common wrong sa OVP before," Cai chuckled as she realized the thought of it. Napatawa naman nito si Leni at sinipat ito dahil mukhang may na-bbring-up na namang hindi dapat.

"Ako na lang po ba ulit magbubukas?" Raffy asked. "May pupuntahan pa po kasi ako sa Cavite tonight Chair, baka ma-alanganin uwi ko."

"Ah, yan ba yung sa partnership?" she queued. "Sino ba pwede..."

"Me na lang Madam," Myla, the one who resides in a condo just near the building itself, suggested.

"Oh, talaga ba, ikaw nga tong nalalate minsan kasi malapit lang kamo ang balur," Christina, one of the members of her PR team, rebutted jokingly. Napasimangot naman si Myla at akmang pepektusan na ito sa kalagitnaan ng tawa nila.

"Tama na 'yan," natatawang saad na lang din ni Leni. "Alam kong mag-aadjust na yan si Myla pag nabibigyan ng responsibilidad."

"O, divums! Buti pa si Madam may tiwala sa'kin, kaya talaga bukod ka pong pinagpala," the assistant preached Leni as she accepted the keys to the space, making the former vice laugh at her sentiments.

"Kairita talaga boses mo 'teh, mas uwing-uwi na ako nang dahil sa'yo," Riza, one of the curators who volunteered that eventually became a part of their team for free, entered the conversation while groping the hems of her bag and stood up, as if ready to go.