Behind Senate Hearings *

Because Bongbong Marcos, despite being a functional and an elected senator in the year 2015, didn't earn an official seat and a say inside the hearings, he was forced to force himself to be disclosed all that was happening inside the senate room by simply, secretly sitting down behind the house representatives per province and listening to their arguments over their proposed bills one at a time. This left him with no choice but to force himself to be disclosed all that was happening inside the senate room.

At first, he would've liked the idea of being benched and just chilling out. Yet, one entity excites him even more, to go to court.

After using the public restrooms and taking some jingles, Leni just emerged from the stall and asked for a moment's excuse as she made her way carefully through the rows and columns of seats filled by members of the media. She made a concerted effort not to bump into anyone or otherwise disrupt the entire hearing as a result of her actions, but as soon as she was able to successfully sit down again on her chair, everybody stood up and talked and caught up to each other now.

"All done?" Leni queued.

Miro mumbled, "Yup. Yours is going to the next stage."

"Ha? Talaga? Totoo ba 'yan?" she covered her mouth to quiet HER squealing.

"Congratulations, batchmate," Miro winked at her as Leni hugged him tightly.

"Leni, can't you stay?" Kit hoped so hard. "Sama ka na samin, you just successfully passed a house bill tapos uuwi ka lang kaagad ng Naga. Deserve mo naman mag-celebrate."

"You know I normally would, but right now I can't," she apologetically muttered. "I have to attend to my Mom. May sakit e, schedule ko ngayon sa pagbabantay sa kanya sa ospital."

"Ah, too bad..." Kit scratched the back of his head. "I guess next time na lang. I have to go na rin, dinner appointments are waiting."

"Anong oras na ba..." Leni mumbled as she looked at her wristwatch. "Shit. 4 na pala."

"Last trip ng bus papuntang Naga ng 7 diba? Makakaabot ka pa ba? Gusto mo hatid ka na namin..." Miro offered.

Indeed, the distance from Batasan Complex to Araneta Cubao Center is rather considerable. In spite of the fact that the traffic jams must be becoming worse already, she declined Miro's offer on the grounds that it would be unethical to her husband's wife if he were to be late for an empty reason. Baka maging puno't dulo pa siya ng selos at away ng dalawa, knowing that these two guys are pretty close to her and vice versa. Naghinay-hinay nang lumabas ang mga kasama niya at halos wala ng tao sa loob ng silid.

"No, I'm good. Aabot yan," Leni reassured them and herself. "Sige na, mauna na kayo. I-aarrange ko pa tong mga papeles na bitbit ko."

The both of them breathed out, "Okay. Ingat sa biyahe Leni ha."

Leni's guy friends went outside together and left her there alone...but not really that lonely.

"Congratulations, Congresswoman," she heard another manly and husky voice coming from behind.

"Holy shit, Marcos," hindi nito naiwasang mapamura sa gulat na naramdaman. "Bakit andito ka pa? Wait...in the first place, bakit ka andito?"

"It's not fair for me to be treated unfairly just because I'm a Marcos. And...I'm just waiting for you to finish," he innocently uttered.

Leni's brows met, "Because...?"

"Because you, your radiant beauty, and your dress for today's session is too pretty to resist," he muttered, getting closer and closer to her earlobe.

She now started to realize what is it that he possibly wants, "You're not getting it today, Senator."

"Why not?" he whispered once more.