A Reunion

//quick note I am trying to get 2 chapters out a day missed yesterday because I had 0 ideas//

Frisk would wake up hand off bed. Getting up they would stretch then walk to the bathroom. In the bathroom she would close the door and turn the lights on. Turning on the shower head she would then undress and step into the shower.

Few minutes later she would step out turning the shower off and grab a towel to dry off. Looking in the mirror Frisk would think about work and Chara. She would grab a brush and hair tie and put her hair up in a ponytail. "A new day thankfully I don't have work today so I can catch up with Alphys and them." Frisk would then tie the towel around her body (in the thing where the towel covers the entire body) open the door and turn the lights off.

Walking to the dresser they would grab a MTT brand T-shirt that had a picture of Mount Ebbot on it with MTT in the corner. She would grab shorts and a bra and go back into the bathroom to change.

Chara would wake up in the air and wait for Frisk outside of the bathroom.

5 minutes later Frisk would exit being greeted by Chara. "So any plans today Frisk? Perhaps stay home and watch a movie?" "Today I am actually going to meet up with Papyrus and the gang we have not all hung out in a few years."

Frisk would eat chocolate chip pancakes go to the bathroom brush their teeth then walk out. "Chara I find that Risk person weird who would just ask about the multiverse and know your name and that you exist?" "I doubt we will see them again Frisk its a big world the odds of talking to them again are very slim."

Frisk would hop on a train and go to New New Home (Asgores naming is amazing I know). Hoping off the train she would head straight to Toriel's home.

"Frisk are you sure you will even be recognized by Toriel?" Chara was uncertain that Toriel would recognize Frisk. "Yes Chara I am certain as long as she has watched the news she should be able to recognize me. Besides my voice hasn't changed that much has it?"

Frisk and Chara would approach Toriel's home knocking on the door. Toriel would open the door looking at Frisk in shock. Toriel would immediately hug Frisk and she would hug back. "Frisk my child why are you here? Shouldn't you be working?" "No Toriel I do not have work today its my first day off in weeks. Infact I have the the entire week off."

Toriel would sigh. "My child I wish you would have called me before you came here. I would have made pie in preparation for your arrival." "Sorry Toriel I wanted to make my visit a surprise besides I already had food."

Chara looked at Toriel wishing that he could hug her. "Its alright my child I will inform the others of your arrival they all miss you so very much." Toriel would take out her phone and would call everyone. Sans would appear first with Papyrus. "Heya Kiddo hows it hangin." "HELLO FRISK IT IS GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN." Frisk would go and hug Papyrus and Sans. "Had a free week so I decided to ketchup with everyone." "Good pun kiddo its been kinda BONEly around here without ya." "SANS FRISK WHY MUST YOU RUIN THE MOMENT WITH PUNS." Papyrus would facepalm.

A red car would come screeching to a halt. "HEY PUNK HOW HAVE YOU BEEN?" "U-undyne maybe a l-little slower n-next time?" Undyne would step out of the car and go up to Frisk giving her a noogie. "Undyneee its been years and you immediately give me a noogie?" "Yeah punk its how I say welcome back. Also dont you have work?"

Frisk would pull out of the noogie. "Nope got the week off first week off in years. I also have plans to do with you all this week. As well as a question for Alphys." Frisk would walk up to Alphys whispering in the dinos ears. "How close are you to completing project R?" "S-so far about 99% j-just waiting for C to come around. Y-you did bring C around did you?"

Frisk would point to her left in Chara's direction. "Yup right there." G-good come by the lab sometime I g-got everything set up." Chara would give Frisk a confused face wondering why she was pointing at him. "If you want we could go and commence project R right now." "S-sure."

Frisk would look up. "Hey everyone me and Alphys will be right back we have a surprise for everyone think of it as a sorry for being gone so long."

Frisk would hop into the drivers seat and Alphys in the passenger seat. "Aww see you punk." "See you kiddo." "GOODBYE HUMAN FRISK SEE YOU SOON." "Goodbye my child." Frisk would drive off with Alphys giving directions to the lab.

//ending chapter here because I am saving what Project R is for next chapter//