❄︎♒︎♏︎ 💣︎♋︎■︎ 🕈︎♒︎□︎ 💧︎◻︎♏︎♋︎🙵⬧︎ ♓︎■︎ ☟︎♋︎■︎♎︎⬧︎

"This world is different than the others." Gaster would open up a window to another world right next to this world. "In these other worlds contact between worlds is very very rare." Gaster would have the window zoom in on the person in the green hoodie. "Name Chara Universe StoryShift. To my knowledge Chara here shouldn't have been able travel worlds without help. Hmmm maybe this person here brought them to this world for reasons unknown." Gaster would bave the window shift over to Risk.

"Name Frisk M Strange. Universe of origin StoryShift. Fascinating they chose to call a universe different from their original world home." Gaster would open another window this time showing a universe unknown. "Universe Marti!Tale. Frisk has chose to call this world their universe of origin and home." Gaster would pull up Marti!Tale Frisks stats. "Very intriguing 100 HP 40 attack and 20 defense however their LV is 1. According to my research they could have this of 2 ways 1 they messed with their code. 2 they have not battled in a while or harmed anybody."

Gaster would pull up a sub menu labeled abilities. "Teleportation, DT Blaster, knifes and blue magic. Hmmm lets take a look at this teleportation shall we?" Gaster would tap on teleportation. "Oh? Teleportation was modified on a unknown date in a world labeled Deltarune. What could have caused it to be changed I wonder." Gaster would tap cause of modification. "Interesting this is somehow classified could they have messed with source codes preventing me from looking?" Gaster would scratch his chin. "How could a human have knowledge I wonder." Gaster would go back and press memories. "Interesting this is classified as well it appears they do not want anybody to check their memories. I will come back to this later." Gaster would push the info to the side and close 2 windows. "Now where did Marti!Tale Frisk get that DETERMINATION soul I wonder. When they gave that to Alphys the soul said its from this world. However all but this worlds Frisk soul was destroyed by the people who stole the souls. Could they have created a soul or somehow get it? Theories for another time many more worlds to look at not much time to worry about this world. Though it seems the story is just getting started." Gaster would walk away in the void.

//decided to have this happen because I wanted to show yall what Gaster was doin//