The Grocery store

//sorry about the long wait between parts. Something came up and if i were to make a chapter the chapter would be all messy. ALSO very quick thing considering there are 2 Frisks and 2 Charas. When they are in a chapter where theres like 2 Frisks or 2 Charas or both in the same Chapter Marti!Tale Frisk will be nicknamed Scars and SS Chara will be nicknamed Green. Also there will be some chapters where its either Marti!Tale Frisks pov or SS Charas there i will just use their names. Ok thats all from me byeee//

//btw this chapter focuses around Marti!Tale Frisk and SS Chara//

Frisk would wake up earlier than Chara who had her arm on top of Frisk. "Well I gotta be careful about this don't wanna wake em up." They would carefully get out of bed without waking Chara up. Standing up they would stretch and walk to the kitchen. In the kitchen she would make food and a cup of coffee. "Ahhh nothing starts out the day better than breakfast and a cup of coffee." They would eat breakfast and drink the coffee standing up they would go and take a shower.

When Chara woke up they were surprised to see Frisk out of bed. "Thats so weird normally they love to sleep in." Chara would stand up out of bed and walk to the bathroom. They would knock on the door and hear Frisk yell occupied. Chara would yell back "Awww you always use up all the hot water Frisky." Frisk flirting would yell back. "Why do you need the hot water when you are obviously hotter?" Chara would laugh "Are your flirts always this weak in the morning? Because I have heard you say better." Frisk would yell back "Yeah they are now can I please get back to my shower?"

Chara would leave the bathroom door and sit down on the bed waiting for Frisk to get out. Around 20 minutes later Frisk would exit wearing a towel. "Had trouble turning the shower off hand kept slipping off of the knob. Hey good news with the amount of steam it produced should be enough for you to take a steam shower." Frisk would walk to the closet getting dressed as Chara would quickly take a shower.

Frisk would grab Chara and teleport them into a ally way in the middle of the monster city. "So whats our first order of business today?" Chara would take out her phone as Frisk lifted Chara onto her shoulders. "Ok so first we must restock on food because someone ate all the peanut butter." Chara would glance down at Frisk. "What can I say its good stuff theres NUThin better." Chara would facepalm. "Are all of your jokes and flirts weak in the morning?" Frisk would nod and begin walking to a grocery store carrying Chara on her shoulders. Arriving at the store they would put a mask on due to a virus going around (yes referencing real life). "Ok so you get the peanut butter Frisky. I will get the other supplies." Frisk would place Chara down and begin walking around.

Frisk would sigh "I hate going to grocery stores they always make it a maze to find the item you are looking for." Frisk would finally find the peanut butter area. "Hmmm Jif or all natural. Both are good ones more healthy but the other is tastier." Frisk would just grab both. Someone would tap Frisk on their shoulder. Turning out they would be in front of Toriel who had this universes Chara. Chara's eyes would widen. "Toriel this is the person me and Frisk were talking about." Frisk would chuckle. "Nice to meet you Toriel. The names Risk." They would extend their arm for a handshake.

Toriel would shake Scars hand being greeted by a whoopie cushion. They both would laugh. Chara would look unamused and notice that their hood was down. "Hang on... why do you look like Frisk but all scarred up?" Frisk would nervously say "uhhh genetics?"

Toriel would begin to see the similarity's "My child where did these scars come from?" Frisk would look away. "Best you don't find out... not a story someone like you would wanna hear." Frisk would sigh and ask if Chara could talk to them without Toriel being there. "Ok look Chara my actual name is Frisk and I am from another universe."

//HAHA CLIFF HANGER until like the chapter after the upcoming chapter. This time being from the pov of SS Chara at the store also when Marti!Tale Frisk is in a chapter its gonna be music from everywhere//
//edit: im adding more to this chapter so that 2 parter is just gonna be one chapter//

SS Chara pov:

After placing going their separate ways to grab groceries I looked at my list and walked to the sweets to grab some chocolate and cookies. When I saw sans and this universes Frisk I put my hood up to avoid contact with them but I would stick around long enough to hear their conversation. "Sans all that I am saying is that I think if I get Chara some chocolate maybe I can have a chance with them?" "Kiddo they just returned last night and you are thinking about going on a date with them already? I know its SWEET of you but you and them like just met right?" I would notice how this Frisk would begin to blush as they said "Sans I knew them for a while now around like 8 or so years. I have had time to think about this but I do love them Sans." "Well kid if you ask me try asking them out first with some flowers and maybe some chocolate." I would see how Frisk would nod her head as they said. "Thank you Sans you are a great friend. Now what type of chocolate do you think that they would like?" Sans would just shrug and say "hey why don't you ask that person wearing a green hoodie over there. They have been listening in on ya talk so maybe they got a idea or 2." "Great idea sans"

They would walk up to me as I turned around to prevent my face from being seen. "Excuse me if you were to get someone chocolate which version of chocolate do you think the person would like? I was thinking maybe white chocolate or dark chocolate." Hearing white chocolate right before dark chocolate would infuriate me. I HATE white chocolate its not even real chocolate. But not wanting to feel like a jerk turning around I would say. "Sorry but white chocolate is not chocolate its just a pale imitation of it. They would most likely like dark chocolate though. Its a very popular form of chocolate."

The Frisk would look at me in the face. "Thanks but you do look a lot like Chara except taller and female. Whats you name?" Without thinking I would say. "My names Chara Strange." I would feel the urge to facepalm. "The last name you wouldn't happen to know anybody named Risk Strange would you?" "Uhhh yeah we are married to each other." Seriously Frisky RISK is the best thing that you can come up with? Why not something less easy to put together like Scars or something.

The Frisk would think for a moment. "Wait you said your name is Chara? Are you Chara but from another universe? How did you get here if so?" I would sigh as saying "Yes I am from another universe and I got here by Risk who's actual name is Frisk they uh have the power to travel universes." I would see that Sans make a expression interested in this topic. "So if you are Chara from another world then obviously you would be the one to know what type of chocolate is their favorite. Hey uh how did you and your Frisk meet exactly?" "Thats a long story and I don't think I would be able to finish it maybe another time."

"Hey I have a idea other Chara why not come with us to Toriels house and maybe bring your wife along? That way we can all get to know each other." "Well my wife isn't big on gatherings but sure I could drag them along. Just gotta threaten their tea supply they love that stuff." The Frisk would go and grab Dark Chocolate at the same time I do. Turning around I would go grab cookies chocolate chip of course. "Well I am sure my Frisk is done grabbing the peanut butter so we might as well make our way to the cash register." All 3 of us would walk to the cash register seeing my Frisk and this universes Chara talk as Toriel just follows behind them. My Frisk would run up to me holding the peanut butter and giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

In unison we would both say "Did you tell them about us being from different worlds?" We would both nod laughing a little bit. The Frisk behind me would go snd walk up to their Chara and begin to talk to them. Me and my Frisk would both shut up watching this universes Frisk and this universes me talk. "H-hey Chara would you want to go on a date with me? I know you like just got your emotions back well your own emotions." This universes Me eyes would widen. "Yes"

//ok thats the end of this chapter//